katjim

roxio 5 transfer pictures from windows or hp pictures

Question

I have pictures stored on HP Photosmart Essential 3.0 and Windows Photo Gallery. When I click pictures under Photo on my PC some pictures did not show on photoshow.

Edited by katjim

3 answers to this question

I can not transfer pictures from windows pictures or my hp photo folders with out burning them to a disk. new to Roxie.

I don't understand what you are trying to do :blink:

Transfer to where?

revist my post

I could have made a shorter post and just said "Que" but that would not be nice. You are not charged by the word and if you really want some help, you would take a few extra minutes to do a better explanation of the issue. Things like image format, image size, resolution, and possibly where do you not see the images - in a preview or a burned disc or on-line? Remember we cannot look over your shoulder. Please explain it like you would to your significant other or (if applicable) a older child.

Remember this is not Roxio Tech Service so we, perhaps, are not as good at mind reading then they are. We are just a bunch of users who may have run into a problem like yous in the past but we can't be sure unless you give us more information.

If you are not happy with this reply, you may want to call Clever Bridge and ask them.