How To Convert to FLV or F4V Video for Adobe Flash
Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:33 PM
Popcorn by default uses the F4V format, currently recommended by Adobe for creating Flash video with H.264 video. From the Popcorn Preferences, you can instead choose to have Popcorn create FLV video.
To convert your video into FLV or F4V for Adobe Flash:
1. Begin your Convert --> Video Files project.
2. Add video from any source, including the Media Browser, to the Content Area.
3. Click the red Copy button.
4. From the Device pulldown, select Flash Video (FLV) or Flash Video (F4V). The format displayed here can be changed in Popcorn Preferences.
5. Select a Quality and Destination.
6. Click the convert button and your video will be converted into the selected Flash video format.
There is also a “Flash Video with Player” option available from the Device pulldown menu. Selecting this option will only convert your video into FLV or F4V video for Adobe Flash, but will also in the same folder create an HTML template and video playback controller to make it easy to insert your Flash video into any webpage.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users