Capturing Web Video with Popcorn 4
Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:11 PM
1. Begin your Convert --> Video Files project.
2. Open the Media Browser and Select Web Video from the first pulldown.
3. Launch your web browser and open up and play video from your favorite Flash-based video sharing site. While you do not need to play the entire video in your browser, you should wait until the entire video is loaded before using it in a project.
4. Switch back to Popcorn and you will now see the video you just watched in your Media Browser under Web Video.
5. You can double click to preview the video, or drag it into the Content Area.
6. Click the red Copy button, and you’re ready to begin converting it to a friendlier format for use on your Mac or a broad range of consumer video devices.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users