TivoRoxioUser

Shouldn't I Get a Free Upgrade to Version 4?

Question

I bought Popcorn 3 just a day or two before version 4 was released. I received a software update dialogue when launching the application, and was a bit miffed when they wanted $30 for the privilege, more than half of what I paid for the original application just a short while ago. I tried to email support, and was directed to a website that didn't get me very far. I tried to call, and was bounced around to equally useless electronic messages. I was interested in some additional Roxio products, but am having second thoughts now after this initial experience with customer service. Even if my claim is not considered a legitimate one, it'd be nice to be able to contact someone to discuss the issue and at least ask for some type of concession.

Thanks for any advice.

sundevil67

2 answers to this question

There aren't free lunches. However, if the product was purchaed directly from Roxio, they have a 30 refund policy. If you are within the refund timeframe and was a download purchase, you can initiate a refund by going to www.findmyorder.com/roxio

If you didn't buy from Roxio as a download then take this up with Roxio's customer service.