Datalyss

CinemaNow Support

Question

Every time I email them, I never get a confirmation on their site telling me my ticket was submitted. I thought the reason I wasn't seeing a confirmation page was cuz I was using Firefox, but I tried it in IE, and the same thing happened.

Also, it's kinda surprising that there's no CinemaNow forum on this site.

11 answers to this question

Every time I email them, I never get a confirmation on their site telling me my ticket was submitted. I thought the reason I wasn't seeing a confirmation page was cuz I was using Firefox, but I tried it in IE, and the same thing happened.

Also, it's kinda surprising that there's no CinemaNow forum on this site.

Check your spam folder for replies. You are the first person that I can remember that has posteed about CinemaNow. Do you have a question? Perhaps somone here can answer it for you.

Check your spam folder for replies.

Hmm...I'll change my settings, email them again, and see what happens.

You are the first person that I can remember that has posteed about CinemaNow.

Well, CinemaNow is a Roxio product, which is why I think a forum for it should be added to this site.

Do you have a question? Perhaps someone here can answer 0it for you.

Actually, I had a bunch of movie, TV show, and music video suggestions for them, but my first suggestion would be to add a 'Media Suggestions' item to their "Issues" category.

Well, CinemaNow is a Roxio product, which is why I think a forum for it should be added to this site.

Actually, I had a bunch of movie, TV show, and music video suggestions for them, but my first suggestion would be to add a 'Media Suggestions' item to their "Issues" category.

I believe "CinemaNow" is a "service" whereas as "Roxio Venue" is a product :)

I believe "CinemaNow" is a "service" whereas as "Roxio Venue" is a product :)

Ok, but it's a Roxio service, which, again, is why it should have it's own forum here.

Edited by Datalyss

Ok, but it's a Roxio service, which, again, is why it should have it's own forum here.

CinemaNow has its own website and support - have you checked it out?

CinemaNow is only available in the US so its useless to most of the world :rolleyes:

Somehow, I don't think a forum with one occupant is practical, although it has a certain attraction :)

CinemaNow has its own website and support - have you checked it out?

Uhh, yeah. You'd know that if you read my original post. :rolleyes:

CinemaNow is only available in the US so its useless to most of the world :rolleyes:

I don't see why that should make a difference. This site is located in Forest, Virginia, USA. So why shouldn't a US board have a forum for a US service that's from the same company.

Somehow, I don't think a forum with one occupant is practical, although it has a certain attraction :)

Well, I wouldn't need to come here with it if CinemaNow would get their act together Athough their downloads are of excellent quality and play smoothly on my PC, their selection (although constantly updated) is seriously lacking (I think "14,000" is a bit of an exaggeration), and customer support sucks.

Well, I wouldn't need to come here with it if CinemaNow would get their act together Athough their downloads are of excellent quality and play smoothly on my PC, their selection (although constantly updated) is seriously lacking (I think "14,000" is a bit of an exaggeration), and customer support sucks.

Has a former customer service / tech agent for rep, reading is very difficult for some customers. If you go to: https://selfserve.roxio.com/%28S%28ulwn3nzc...ow/default.aspx what does it say on the right hand side?

Chat is available from 9 AM until Midnight EST.

Or you can call us directly at: 1-877-793-7485

Curious to know where you found that link Isaac ??

Frank...

Go to the Cinema web site and go to the bottom, select "Contact Us" and then select custome support.

or just to to the CinemaNow web site and clcik on support near the top of the page or....

Edited by sknis