• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rockmom

rockmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

I am trying burn a dvd using DVDit6 and I keep getting the error message, do not have enough temporary disc space-3003.  What does this mean and how can I rectify this issue?

Thanks.

Jackie

#2 reubg

reubg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

Typically means that the hard drive on your computer where DVDit is installed (usually C: drive) doesn't have enough free space left for the  temporary file needed to burn your DVD which can be as big as 5 GB. In order to burn the DVD, the program does lots of calculations and creates an image file that is burned to the DVD and then discarded (unless you ask to keep your image file, which I usually do to make subsequent copies). You should check how much free space you nave on your drive  (can do by going to My Computer and clicking on the drive) and, if necessary delete or move some big files (e.g. temp Internet files) to make room for this temp. file on the drive. Hopefully you can create 10 GB of free space or so to have some breathing room.

#3 kpmedia

kpmedia

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:03 AM

If you have multiple hard drives, be sure it's trying to use the one with the most space for both the temp/processing files, as well as the final destination where you're writing the authored file set.
DVD Burning Problems? Visit The Digital FAQ to learn about the best blank DVD media to use, and where to buy it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users