Sign in to follow this  
catalina

Lost my CD key for Toast 7

Question

Hello,

I've lost my CD key for Toast 6 & 7. I upgraded Toast 7 to Toast 7.1.3. The app would not open then, and even Force/Quit could not close it. I reinstalled Toast 7 & upgraded again to Toast 7.1.3. Now I get a set-up assistant that asks for my CD key. I threw the box away after I registered the product back in 2006-2007. Apparently, Roxio doesn't keep product registrations that old. "Help" recommended that I purchase Toast 10. However, I have an old (2002) Mac powerbook that doesn't run on Intel or have a Superdrive . Besides I don't have the $ for an upgrade at this point. What do I do to get the CD key?

Thanks. :(

1 answer to this question

Hello,

I've lost my CD key for Toast 6 & 7. I upgraded Toast 7 to Toast 7.1.3. The app would not open then, and even Force/Quit could not close it. I reinstalled Toast 7 & upgraded again to Toast 7.1.3. Now I get a set-up assistant that asks for my CD key. I threw the box away after I registered the product back in 2006-2007. Apparently, Roxio doesn't keep product registrations that old. "Help" recommended that I purchase Toast 10. However, I have an old (2002) Mac powerbook that doesn't run on Intel or have a Superdrive . Besides I don't have the $ for an upgrade at this point. What do I do to get the CD key?

Thanks. :(

1. Go to Roxio My Account, login to see if you had registered the product. If yes, you should have the CDkey.

2. Submit a Support request with details and support might be able to track down the CDkey from their registration database if it was ever registered.