1 reply to this topic

#1 catalina

catalina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:08 AM

Hello,
I've lost my CD key for Toast 6 & 7. I upgraded Toast 7 to Toast 7.1.3. The app would not open then, and even Force/Quit could not close it. I reinstalled Toast 7 & upgraded again to Toast 7.1.3. Now I get a set-up assistant that asks for my CD key. I threw the box away after I registered the product back in 2006-2007. Apparently, Roxio doesn't keep product registrations that old. "Help" recommended that I purchase Toast 10. However, I have an old (2002) Mac powerbook that doesn't run on Intel or have a Superdrive . Besides I don't have the $ for an upgrade at this point. What do I do to get the CD key?
Thanks. sad.gif

#2 firenhancer

firenhancer

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (catalina @ Jan 18 2010, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,
I've lost my CD key for Toast 6 & 7. I upgraded Toast 7 to Toast 7.1.3. The app would not open then, and even Force/Quit could not close it. I reinstalled Toast 7 & upgraded again to Toast 7.1.3. Now I get a set-up assistant that asks for my CD key. I threw the box away after I registered the product back in 2006-2007. Apparently, Roxio doesn't keep product registrations that old. "Help" recommended that I purchase Toast 10. However, I have an old (2002) Mac powerbook that doesn't run on Intel or have a Superdrive . Besides I don't have the $ for an upgrade at this point. What do I do to get the CD key?
Thanks. sad.gif

1. Go to Roxio My Account, login to see if you had registered the product. If yes, you should have the CDkey.

2. Submit a Support request with details and support might be able to track down the CDkey from their registration database if it was ever registered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users