rockmom

How do I create an AUDIO_TS folder on DVDit 6?

Question

Hi All,

I am trying to duplicate my DVDs created in DVDit 6. The duplicator program I am using (one that someone else uses, since I tried two) keeps rejecting the DVDs because there is no AUDIO_TS folder. How do I get DVDit 6 to create one of these?

Thanks so much.

Jackie

3 answers to this question

Hi All,

I am trying to duplicate my DVDs created in DVDit 6. The duplicator program I am using (one that someone else uses, since I tried two) keeps rejecting the DVDs because there is no AUDIO_TS folder. How do I get DVDit 6 to create one of these?

Thanks so much.

Jackie

What duplicator program are you using? The duplicator program should not care what is on the DVD that it is duplicating.

Hi All,

Thanks so much.

Jackie

As a workaround, you can copy the contents of the DVD in question to a folder and use "Write file/folders to Disc" option in Imgburn (freeware) to write to a DVD.

Hi All,

Thanks so much.

Jackie

How have you created the DVD?

As a Folder, as an .iso file?

If you have created a folder.... navigate to the folder in Windows.

In the folder you should see a VIDEO_TS folder

Click "File" on the upper left of your window.

Choose "NEW / Folder"

A new folder will appear under your VIDEO_TS folder.

Name/Rename the "New Folder" to AUDIO_TS.

Now you have both folders in place.

If you are saving to an .iso file, you will have to Burn again and choose "Burn to Folder" instead.

Regards,

Douglas