newboyhere

Software Update for Creator & MyDVD 9.0 DE

Question

Hello, I am a complete newbie around here but I am sure this must be a simple request. I have the above software pre-installed in my Dell (I think it is version 5) - I also have the disc unopened. My system is Windows XP

I am updating my AVG (free version) and I get a message advising me that my Creator version has a bug which may cause problems with AVG 9 and I should update through the website.

Can anyone here give me a link please to the software I should download in order to update?

I would be most grateful

Edited by newboyhere

1 answer to this question

Hello, I am a complete newbie around here but I am sure this must be a simple request. I have the above software pre-installed in my Dell (I think it is version 5) - I also have the disc unopened. My system is Windows XP

I am updating my AVG (free version) and I get a message advising me that my Creator version has a bug which may cause problems with AVG 9 and I should update through the website.

Can anyone here give me a link please to the software I should download in order to update?

I would be most grateful

There is more than likely no update for your stripped down Dell version of the software, but it is not needed. Ignore AVG's false message, and if there is a problem with AVG, check their site for a fix.

The AVG message has been seen by others, who have posted in the forums.