Sign in to follow this  
Algorithim

Windows 7 Drivers

Question

I purchased EMC 2009 and it came with the USB capture device. I have a Windows 7 machine and would like to use the capture device. I purchased EMC 2010 but since the capture device was with the 2009 version I don't have an updated driver for it to work with Windows 7. Does Roxio make the updated driver and if so how would I get it? There are no links on the site that say anything about the driver.

2 answers to this question

I purchased EMC 2009 and it came with the USB capture device. I have a Windows 7 machine and would like to use the capture device. I purchased EMC 2010 but since the capture device was with the 2009 version I don't have an updated driver for it to work with Windows 7. Does Roxio make the updated driver and if so how would I get it? There are no links on the site that say anything about the driver.

Creator 2010 includes drivers for the device on install.

I strongly recommend the Prep Steps – KB Page

As well as the Clean Install to make absolutely sure the 2010 goes in 100% correctly! Vista/Win7

Read and look through this post, Installing Roxio Creator 2010 Pro on W-7 Professional X-64.

Shows the correct drivers installed in device manager for the USB Capture Device and a general overview of the Suite installation with Screen Shots.....

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=58669

cd