gallowaydick

code or product key

Question

:angry2: I have wait about an hour each twice today to talk to someone on the phone when I couldn't get get an answer to installation problems on line. Both times I was given poor info. I have now downloaded to save file both Roxio 2010 and Roxio 2010 content and then installation. It took absolutely forever -- about an hour each on highspeed broadband cable. I have followed the prompts at every turn. I was stopped dead in my tracks when I went to register. The bottom box asked for a code. I tried entering my order number and the wierd numbers that appear directly below the box. Neigher worked. Then somehow I got a new window -- I don't know how and it is asking for a product key. What the .... is that? I bought the download version for 2 years. I have spent almost my entire day trying to renew my Roxio software. Please somebody get me to the finish line please. I have work to do. If I was paid $10/hr for the time I have spent due to poor info and instructions from you, it would be more than what I spent to buy your product.

So now I have posted my question. How and where do I find an answer. Can it be sent to me in an email or do I have to stay open on this site? If on this website, please give me the exact URL. How soon can I expect an answer? I don't know what to do next and that makes me even angrier.

Edited by gallowaydick

2 answers to this question

chck your spam filters - the cd key is normally sent in e-mail and it may have ended up in junk mail.