18 replies to this topic

#1 Popadom

Popadom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:26 PM

Hi

I have tried several times to burn a DVD with MyDVD that will play on my Sony DVD player but have failed.

I have tried using a DVD+RW and a DVD-R. Both will play on my computer but neither will play on my Sony Player.

I know that the media is compatible as I burned DVDs on both types of disk using Adobe Premier and they play perfectly.

I am using Creator 2010 fresh install on Windows 7 - 64-bit.

I would post a disk information screen capture if I could figure out how.

DVD+RW, Open, DVD-Video, Erasable (MYDVD)
   Session 1
      01 Data Track

DVD-R, Closed, DVD-Video (BATMAN BEGINS)
   Session 1
      01 - Data Track

Not sure what else I can try. Any help will be very welcome.

#2 myguggi

myguggi

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,568 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (Popadom @ Mar 8 2010, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

I have tried several times to burn a DVD with MyDVD that will play on my Sony DVD player but have failed.

I have tried using a DVD+RW and a DVD-R. Both will play on my computer but neither will play on my Sony Player.

I know that the media is compatible as I burned DVDs on both types of disk using Adobe Premier and they play perfectly.

I am using Creator 2010 fresh install on Windows 7 - 64-bit.

I would post a disk information screen capture if I could figure out how.

Session 1
      01 Data Track

DVD-R, Closed, DVD-Video (BATMAN BEGINS)
   Session 1
      01 - Data Track

Not sure what else I can try. Any help will be very welcome.

It seems you are trying to burn a copyright, commercial DVD which besides being illegal Roxio will not even do.

Walt

Dell Dimension 4500S;Windows XP Home Edition  SP3; Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.00GHz, 784MB RAM
(NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 128 MB memory disabled because of failure)
Intel® 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller; DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
SoundMAX Digital Audio
SamsunG CDR/DVD-ROm SM 332B
HLDS GSA-5120D External LG Super-Multi ReWriter
WDC WD400BB-75DEA0, 40 GB HD; Prolific PL3507 Combo External Hard Drive, 80 GB; Maxtor 6 L200R0 USB Hard Drive, 250GB

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook; Intel Duo CPU 64 bit, T6400 @ 2.0Ghz; 4.0 GB RAM; Vista Home Premium 64bit
Toshiba MK3252GSX ATA 286GB hard drive; HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L ATA burner
Intel 4Series Express Chipset

#3 Popadom

Popadom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

No, I am not trying to breach any copyright. The content does not originate from a commercial DVD.

I use Windows Midia Centre on my pc and sometimes want to take the content into my living room to watch on a larger screen tv.

Media Centre will usually burn a DVD but in the case where it is too large it will not compress it hence for programmes over one hour I thought roxio would do the trick.

Roxio will happily convert the programme from dvrms.ms to mpeg2 but when I try to burn the DVD is will not play. This is the case with any content irrespective of what is is.

I assure you there is nothing illegal going on here.

#4 Beerman

Beerman

Digital Beer Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -7,304 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:02 PM

First, if you're using W7, then the recorded tv show is in a .wtv format.  Are you using Windows to convert to dvr-ms?
Is this a pay or premium channel?  If so, Media Center records those in a protected format that is not able to be used other than on Media Center.  I've even run into a  few shows such as NBC that are marked 'broadcast flagged' and will not copy to another format.
The fact that it plays on your computer when burned is what puzzles me but I've never had that problem and it could still be the fact that it's copy protected and will only play on the computer it's recorded on.
Paul
------
Custom Built ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W Power Supply, COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair Force Series GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
#2-P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS,

#5 firenhancer

firenhancer

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:07 PM

1. What brand of media are you using? (although you have had no trouble with the media using Premier)
2. Have you tested with non-ms recorder format videos?
3. What error does the Sony player exhibit?

#6 Popadom

Popadom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (Beerman @ Mar 8 2010, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First, if you're using W7, then the recorded tv show is in a .wtv format.  Are you using Windows to convert to dvr-ms?
Is this a pay or premium channel?  If so, Media Center records those in a protected format that is not able to be used other than on Media Center.  I've even run into a  few shows such as NBC that are marked 'broadcast flagged' and will not copy to another format.
The fact that it plays on your computer when burned is what puzzles me but I've never had that problem and it could still be the fact that it's copy protected and will only play on the computer it's recorded on.

Yes, I use windows to convert from .wtv format. This runs very quickly and only takes a matter of seconds.

I have tried to burn DVDs with shorter recorded programs and that won't work either.

The content is not from any subscription channel, it is UK Freeview.

I can try it with other non WMC content and let you know how it goes.

#7 Beerman

Beerman

Digital Beer Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -7,304 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

Are we sure that there is no problem with your Sony?  Any other problems with this device?
I'm in the states so I don't follow Freeview discussions but I have recently read that the BBC would introduce copy protection for content on the Freeview HD platform. However, I don't think that's your problem.
Paul
------
Custom Built ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W Power Supply, COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair Force Series GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
#2-P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS,

#8 Popadom

Popadom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (firenhancer @ Mar 8 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. What brand of media are you using? (although you have had no trouble with the media using Premier)
2. Have you tested with non-ms recorder format videos?
3. What error does the Sony player exhibit?

The DVD+RW is Phillips which I use regularly to record from the PC using Media Centre and Premire with no problems and the other disks are Red and I have successfully burned (on the SOny, WMC and Premier) and played about 20 of these.

Definitely not a media problem.

I will test non-ms content tomorrow evening when I get some time.

The Sony just says cannot read disk. The error on the panel is C 13:00

QUOTE (Beerman @ Mar 8 2010, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are we sure that there is no problem with your Sony?  Any other problems with this device?
I'm in the states so I don't follow Freeview discussions but I have recently read that the BBC would introduce copy protection for content on the Freeview HD platform. However, I don't think that's your problem.

It's not HD and there is no copy protection. I can burn shorter programs with WTC that play on the sony.

I have absolutely no problems with the Sony .. it works like a dream writing and reading on the same media that I am using with Roxio. Everything works 100% except disks burned with MyDVD.

#9 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,680 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Popadom @ Mar 8 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The DVD+RW is Phillips which I use regularly to record from the PC using Media Centre and Premire with no problems and the other disks are Red and I have successfully burned (on the SOny, WMC and Premier) and played about 20 of these.

Definitely not a media problem.

I will test non-ms content tomorrow evening when I get some time.

The Sony just says cannot read disk. The error on the panel is C 13:00

It's not HD and there is no copy protection. I can burn shorter programs with WTC that play on the sony.

I have absolutely no problems with the Sony .. it works like a dream writing and reading on the same media that I am using with Roxio. Everything works 100% except disks burned with MyDVD.

Well the Sony probably isn't going to play this, what you posted above...

Session 1
01 Data Track

What does this mean?

"the other disks are Red"

cd
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

#10 Popadom

Popadom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (cdanteek @ Mar 8 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the Sony probably isn't going to play this, what you posted above...

Session 1
01 Data Track

What does this mean?

"the other disks are Red"

cd

Red is the brand name. There is no other information. They are a brand of Sainsburys in the UK. I have a hundred pack spindle which I am well through with no other problems.

Why wouldn't the Sony play the spec above? I have just looked at the disk information from a disk created on the Sony and it is identical.

DVD+RW, Open, DVD-Video, Erasable (SONY_DVD_REVORDER_VOLUME)
   Session 1
      01 - Data Track

Thanks everyone for your help I appreciate the suggestions. I think my next step is to try some non-WMC content.

#11 Popadom

Popadom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (Popadom @ Mar 8 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Red is the brand name. There is no other information. They are a brand of Sainsburys in the UK. I have a hundred pack spindle which I am well through with no other problems.

Why wouldn't the Sony play the spec above? I have just looked at the disk information from a disk created on the Sony and it is identical.

DVD+RW, Open, DVD-Video, Erasable (SONY_DVD_REVORDER_VOLUME)
   Session 1
      01 - Data Track

Thanks everyone for your help I appreciate the suggestions. I think my next step is to try some non-WMC content.

I have burned another disk with some video that I shot at a wedding and I have exactly the same result.

Nothing to do with the content coming from Media Centre then.

So at this point burinng with Premier or Media centre is fine. Burning with MyDVD plays on computer but not DVD Player.

Anyone have any further ideas?

#12 gi7omy

gi7omy

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,033 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:45 AM

A bit of googling round shows the following dye codes for the Sainsbury discs

DVD-R media code: ISSM R02
DVD+R media code: ISSM 003

General impression is they just might be fine for data, but bottom-feeders as far as video is concerned.
If it ain't broke, fiddle with it until it breaks, then fiddle with it until you get it fixed

"Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages and just scream in another forty-four "

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that will do them in."

“Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns.” — Mitch Ratcliffe

Daithi

Home Brew computer
Intel I7 950 on Gigabyte X58A UD3R mobo
12 GB Three Channel DDRAM
Radeon HD4850 512 MB GDR3 graphics
Signalink USB Audio Codec for ham radio connection
1 x 160 GB, 1 x 330 GB, 1 x 400 GB IDE drives
4 x 250 GB SATA 2
LG HL-DT-ST GGW-H20L BD-RE drive
22" Acer P223W monitor

EMC 7.5 on Windows XP 32 SP3
EMC10 on Windows XP64 SP2
Creator 2011 on Windows 7 Ultimate
ECD6 on Gentoo Linux (running under VMWare)

#13 Popadom

Popadom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (gi7omy @ Mar 11 2010, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A bit of googling round shows the following dye codes for the Sainsbury discs

DVD-R media code: ISSM R02
DVD+R media code: ISSM 003

General impression is they just might be fine for data, but bottom-feeders as far as video is concerned.

I'm well through a 100 disk spindle and have never had a problem .... HOWEVER my test was using Philips disks.

Even though I use tried and proven media I still cant read anything written by Roxio.

#14 gi7omy

gi7omy

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,033 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

Philips do not make discs (neither do Sainsburys) - they contract out to the lowest bidder
You're far better off using good quality discs (even tho they cost more) such as Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden/JVC

btw - the spelling is disC for optical media and disK for magnetic (what they call magneto-opticals I hate to think wink.gif )
If it ain't broke, fiddle with it until it breaks, then fiddle with it until you get it fixed

"Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages and just scream in another forty-four "

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that will do them in."

“Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns.” — Mitch Ratcliffe

Daithi

Home Brew computer
Intel I7 950 on Gigabyte X58A UD3R mobo
12 GB Three Channel DDRAM
Radeon HD4850 512 MB GDR3 graphics
Signalink USB Audio Codec for ham radio connection
1 x 160 GB, 1 x 330 GB, 1 x 400 GB IDE drives
4 x 250 GB SATA 2
LG HL-DT-ST GGW-H20L BD-RE drive
22" Acer P223W monitor

EMC 7.5 on Windows XP 32 SP3
EMC10 on Windows XP64 SP2
Creator 2011 on Windows 7 Ultimate
ECD6 on Gentoo Linux (running under VMWare)

#15 d_deweywright

d_deweywright

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,823 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:37 AM

Just to add to all of this, I have two DVD players, one is a Sony combo DVD-R/VHS, the other, a Magnavox, $30 'cheapie' player.  I usually have trouble with the Sony playing discs I write on my computer, while the Magnavox is quite happy to play just about everything.

While you may be able to record to the discs you have using your Sony recorder, and have it play them back, it's entirely possible that the write strategy your computer's DVD writer uses writes discs that your more expensive player can't read.  The classic writer/media/player mismatch.  The easiest thing to change is the type of disc that you're using.  Trust me, just because you can use them one way, doesn't mean they'll work when recorded somewhere else.  Try some Verbatim or Taiyo Yudens.  Even a different "off brand" may work for your set up.  There's no way we (or you) can know exactly what combination will work until you try it.

Hope that helps!
Dave D-W

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity.  Lick it once and you'll suck forever.  - Brian Wilson

[ASUS M4N98TD EVO MB | Athlon II X6 440 (3.3 GHz) | 4GB DDR3 RAM | GE Force 7800 video card | 1-500GB HD (C: XP, G: Win7 , D: - Apps, E: data & apps), 1-500 GB HD Data), L: 1-1 TB WD Green, M: 1 - 2TB Toshiba HD  | 2 - LiteOn DH20A4P DVD burners | External Dell QFlix DX-20A6Q DVD +/- writer  | Windows 7 (32-bit) | Creator 2012 | Tektronix Phaser 8560 solid ink printer | Epson R220 Photo/Disc printer | Ricoh GX 3110db dye sublimation ink | Epson Workforce 1100 printer | Microtek i900 Scanner]

#16 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,680 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (d_deweywright @ Mar 12 2010, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to add to all of this, I have two DVD players, one is a Sony combo DVD-R/VHS, the other, a Magnavox, $30 'cheapie' player. I usually have trouble with the Sony playing discs I write on my computer, while the Magnavox is quite happy to play just about everything.

While you may be able to record to the discs you have using your Sony recorder, and have it play them back, it's entirely possible that the write strategy your computer's DVD writer uses writes discs that your more expensive player can't read.  The classic writer/media/player mismatch.  The easiest thing to change is the type of disc that you're using.  Trust me, just because you can use them one way, doesn't mean they'll work when recorded somewhere else.  Try some Verbatim or Taiyo Yudens.  Even a different "off brand" may work for your set up.  There's no way we (or you) can know exactly what combination will work until you try it.

Hope that helps!

Hi d_deweywright, could you explain on what type of disc (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW) your burning to, that the Sony has trouble with?

Question, what is a DVD-R  part of Sony combo DVD-R/VHS? Do you have a model number?

Thanks cd
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

#17 d_deweywright

d_deweywright

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,823 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (cdanteek @ Mar 12 2010, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi d_deweywright, could you explain on what type of disc (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW) your burning to, that the Sony has trouble with?

Question, what is a DVD-R  part of Sony combo DVD-R/VHS? Do you have a model number?

Thanks cd

I don't have the model number since I'm at work, but it's a DVD Recorder and VHS combination unit, with a TV Tuner built-in.  I've actually used the DVD Recorder function very little.  But, the idea is that with either the VHS or DVD-R, you can record in either direction (non protected material, of course) or from the tuner, and playback from both.

I've use Verbatim DVD-R and DVD+R, the +R media has worked better, but not consistently reliably when written from my LiteOn drives.  I haven't used any RW media to try that.

I'll try to remember to grab the model number later.
Dave D-W

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity.  Lick it once and you'll suck forever.  - Brian Wilson

[ASUS M4N98TD EVO MB | Athlon II X6 440 (3.3 GHz) | 4GB DDR3 RAM | GE Force 7800 video card | 1-500GB HD (C: XP, G: Win7 , D: - Apps, E: data & apps), 1-500 GB HD Data), L: 1-1 TB WD Green, M: 1 - 2TB Toshiba HD  | 2 - LiteOn DH20A4P DVD burners | External Dell QFlix DX-20A6Q DVD +/- writer  | Windows 7 (32-bit) | Creator 2012 | Tektronix Phaser 8560 solid ink printer | Epson R220 Photo/Disc printer | Ricoh GX 3110db dye sublimation ink | Epson Workforce 1100 printer | Microtek i900 Scanner]

#18 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,680 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (d_deweywright @ Mar 12 2010, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have the model number since I'm at work, but it's a DVD Recorder and VHS combination unit, with a TV Tuner built-in.  I've actually used the DVD Recorder function very little.  But, the idea is that with either the VHS or DVD-R, you can record in either direction (non protected material, of course) or from the tuner, and playback from both.

I've use Verbatim DVD-R and DVD+R, the +R media has worked better, but not consistently reliably when written from my LiteOn drives.  I haven't used any RW media to try that.

I'll try to remember to grab the model number later.

We don't know what the 'Sony combo DVD-R/VHS' is supposed to play then'?

What ID String are your LiteOn Drives?

Have you checked the disc's with a Disc Quality utility and does the disc have more errors when the Sony won't play them?

Are you or your drives setting DVD+R bitsetting book type to DVD-Rom?

cd
cd
Spoiler

#19 d_deweywright

d_deweywright

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,823 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (cdanteek @ Mar 12 2010, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We don't know what the 'Sony combo DVD-R/VHS' is supposed to play then'?

What ID String are your LiteOn Drives?

Have you checked the disc's with a Disc Quality utility and does the disc have more errors when the Sony won't play them?

Are you or your drives setting DVD+R bitsetting book type to DVD-Rom?

cd

The Sony is "supposed" to play DVD-/+R/RW, basically, everything.  It came with some Sony +R discs.  I'm pretty sure I've set the LiteOn drives to set the booktype to DVD-Rom.  And it's not just my discs, but things like the DVD's we've gotten from our girls dance recitals, which are locally produced and written (not pressed) discs.

Again, not being at home, I don't have the ID Strings for my drives here.  Haven't done a "Disc Quality" check on the discs.

But, this isn't my thread and I'm not trying to solve my problem here, I was just posing some possibilities (and anecdotes) for the original poster.
Dave D-W

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users