#1 Renanbg

Renanbg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:03 AM

Hi guys,

I tried record unsuccessfully a cd-text

I read the help guide and follow the instructions, but my radio JVC don't display the artist and album name. Only the music name is displayed.

How can i do to show the artist name and album name?

thanks

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,809 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Renanbg @ Mar 22 2010, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys,

I tried record unsuccessfully a cd-text

I read the help guide and follow the instructions, but my radio JVC don't display the artist and album name. Only the music name is displayed.

How can i do to show the artist name and album name?

thanks

What does your JVC radio manual say about how to display cd text for artist and album?  Will it?

Edited by sknis, 22 March 2010 - 04:14 AM.

PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 Renanbg

Renanbg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (sknis @ Mar 22 2010, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What does your JVC radio manual say about how to display cd text for artist and album?  Will it?

Works like a charm, I burned the same CD with Nero 9 and works fine.

My radio is a KD-AVX44

**********EDIT*********

Well, I found the problem.

If you try to burn a cd-text using the option "Burn Audio CDS" in the main page of roxio creator 2010, then only the name of songs are displayed.

To display the artist name, song name and disc name, you has to use the "Roxio Music Disc Creator"

I tried this morning and now all the information are displayed in my radio.

I hope this helps anyone with same problem.

thanks

Edited by Renanbg, 22 March 2010 - 08:02 AM.

#4 tomrail1

tomrail1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

I'm having a variation on this problem.  I get the individual track titles, but the album title doesn't work.
When I try Music Disk Creator I get a Windows error saying there was a problem and Windows has to close the application, which it then does.
Why would Burn Audio CDS let you enter the data and then not do it when all the track titles are there?
  tomrail1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users