Thav

Importing video clips

Question

I attempted to import a video clip which exceeded the allowable 50 MB limit in Roxio Photoshow. How can I edit the clip to fit the 50 mb limit. I attempted to do this using windows video editor but roxio photoshow won't recognize the clip I edited. Need to know which program to use. Is there an editing feature in Roxio photoshow for video clips. If so I can't find it.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

I attempted to import a video clip which exceeded the allowable 50 MB limit in Roxio Photoshow. How can I edit the clip to fit the 50 mb limit. I attempted to do this using windows video editor but roxio photoshow won't recognize the clip I edited. Need to know which program to use. Is there an editing feature in Roxio photoshow for video clips. If so I can't find it.

Thanks

I'll assume that you have a premium account. When you edited the video, what format did you save it? There is no video editor in PhotoShow

Roxio PhotoShow supports video clips in the following formats: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MOV, WMV, MP4, M4V, and QT.

Are you using Ver 5 or ver 6?

Edited by sknis

I'll assume that you have a premium account. When you edited the video, what format did you save it? There is no video editor in PhotoShow

Roxio PhotoShow supports video clips in the following formats: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MOV, WMV, MP4, M4V, and QT.

Are you using Ver 5 or ver 6?

They must be using version 6 because I think in V5 the clips just got cut short by the program. I don't remember there being a size limit until v6 came out and extended the length to 50mb. I just tested it and there was no limit to putting a longer video in the slideshow, however, the program cuts it off at a certain lenghth. Whereas in v6 the program won't accept a video if it is over the 50MB limit.