Sign in to follow this  
kcm

getting help

Question

does anyone know how to get help from roxio i don't feel I should have to pay for help when i have purchased their product and it does not work I tried tech support but i am not willing to put in my credit card infor and pay Roxio should be responsible to their customers and we should be able to reach a person some how

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately this person is posting in several places on the forum and has not yet replied to any of them telling us what product the person has and what version.

If the OP has Easy Media Creator 9 or Creator 2009; then the free support period has passed. As you know those are either heritage programs or are one version behind. If they indeed just bought the program then the OP should take it back and get the latest version (Creator 2010) that has the free support. If the OP bought it from someplace like E-Bay, they may be out of luck.

The OP has not said anything about the issue or what problems the OP is having not has the OP posted anything about her computer and Operating system.

Unfortunately this person is posting in several places on the forum and has not yet replied to any of them telling us what product the person has and what version.

If the OP has Easy Media Creator 9 or Creator 2009; then the free support period has passed. As you know those are either heritage programs or are one version behind. If they indeed just bought the program then the OP should take it back and get the latest version (Creator 2010) that has the free support. If the OP bought it from someplace like E-Bay, they may be out of luck.

The OP has not said anything about the issue or what problems the OP is having not has the OP posted anything about her computer and Operating system.

Sign in to follow this