• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 santacruztacean

santacruztacean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

The update page no longer has Toast7 updates. Does anyone know where I can get the update?

#2 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,181 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (santacruztacean @ May 16 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The update page no longer has Toast7 updates. Does anyone know where I can get the update?

Just Google it ......      Toast 7 updates

#3 santacruztacean

santacruztacean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (ogdens @ May 16 2010, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just Google it ......      Toast 7 updates

I did that. They come back to Roxio's update page which does not have Toast 7 updates. Is there a specific site that you can point to that has the update, and is not a torrent?

#4 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,181 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (santacruztacean @ May 16 2010, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did that. They come back to Roxio's update page which does not have Toast 7 updates. Is there a specific site that you can point to that has the update, and is not a torrent?

Hang in there, maybe another user will jump in here.

#5 space-godzilla

space-godzilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:07 PM

View Postsantacruztacean, on 16 May 2010 - 12:05 PM, said:

<!--quoteo(post=328699:date=May 16 2010, 12:37 PM:name=ogdens)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ogdens @ May 16 2010, 12:37 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328699"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Just Google it ......      Toast 7 updates<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Seems like you have to log in to your Roxio account in order to access the 7.1.3 update.  I bought the Toast 7 disc at least 5 years ago so I didn't remember ever creating an account but I tried various old e-mail addresses at the "forgot my password" page until one was eventually recognized.  Then, they just e-mail you a link to reset your password.

I started here and then clicked "Download Toast 7 Update".  Then, if you're already logged in, it should take you directly to the download page.  If you're not logged in, it probably first asks you to log in and then takes you to the download page.  I ended up with about an 85MB zip file.

#6 Moeskido

Moeskido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:27 PM

Thank you, santacruztacean, for posting this question, and space-godzilla for the handy answer. I wouldn't have thought a legacy product would get wiped from Support pages if it was still capable of running on the current OS.

#7 slybass

slybass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:48 AM

i there,
why TOast 7.1.3 isn't available on the main updates page ?

i was just runnig toast 7.0.5, and within the "help/check for update" menu, there is a very unuseful link..

special thanx to spacee-godzilla  for the "here" link, that is very useful. i don't know how he found this page, i don't find the usual path to it, even if i logged in in order to look for this special update page...
http://www.roxio.com...astcompare.html

goodby,

sylvestre

Edited by slybass, 27 March 2011 - 08:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users