• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MarvinD

MarvinD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:14 PM

I have downloaded (RoxioEasyDVDCopyPremier_HX28CXD0DV1.exe) file received from Roxio Online store. The Roxio Easy DVD Copy Premier 2010 program was successfully installed, however, each time I open the file I receive error message "the certification file is missing or has been corrupted", reinstall program".

I uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times and continue receiving the same error. I visited the Roxio support site downloaded and executed the DeleteCertFiles.bat, afterward I was able to open the program, however, when I click on the icon to make DVD and convert file, I get the certification file is missing or has been corrupted error again, then the program closes and when try to reopen received the same error again.

I uninstalled the program using all the instructions indicated in article# 000206CR, from the Roxio Support website and reinstalled the program. This time before executing the program I downloaded and installed roxioezdvdcopysp1. When opened and ran the application, I continue receiving the same error.

I am running Windows XP and all service packs have been updated. Also, I am running McAfee Total Protection.

I am very frustrated and don't know what more to do. I have wasted several hours attempting to make this program work. Please help me.

Also, I am frustrated that because I bought this program yesterday and learned today that in order to receive in person technical support I have to pay again.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to offer.

MarvinD

#2 eagleswings50

eagleswings50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:14 AM

angry.gif I am also very upset and have had the same problems.  On top of all of that, when trying to just get a refund, I am bounced around from one automated message to an online "support" system and cannot just speak with a LIVE person!  The real "kicker" is that I have two charges on my account for this product and have not been able to get through to anyone to get it resolved.  I've used Roxio products in the past and have liked them.  I don't know what happened this time and am extremely frustrated with the difficulty of getting it settled.  DOUBLE ANGRY  mad.gif

#3 MorganM

MorganM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:33 AM

I have the same issue on Windows 7 (64 bit) with McAfee SecurityCenter -- I purchased and downloaded the product and did a clean install on a new system (no preexisting Roxio software).  The main application screen appears, but an attempt to click on any of the buttons produces "The certificate file is missing or corrupted...".   Neither a clean reinstall nor use of the certificate removal batch file helps at all (though repeated reinstalls certainly take a lot of time).

Anyone from Roxio look at these forums at all?  I actually can't remember the last time software I paid for didn't install correctly and at least do something -- the bar isn't set that high.  I certainly won't be buying or recommending any Roxio products in the future if I can't get this fixed without spending a whole lot more time on it.

#4 SmittyofVa

SmittyofVa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

Hey

Had the same problem and best buy allowed me to turn it in for a new box. Went home and it installed on the first try. I think there is a bug or something on a batch. I tried 8 times on 4 different computer with the first software and support had me doing allkind of things to my computer. Something is wrong with some of their disk u ask me

#5 IanD

IanD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:16 AM

Has anyone solved this problem.  I bought a hard copy of Video Copy & Convert yesterday.  It appears to install OK, but when I run it and try to use the Convert function, I get the missing or corrupted file error message.  I have tried repairing it, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and nothing works.  What is the solution?  So, far I am very unimpressed with this product.

#6 mendozadj

mendozadj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:18 AM

I get the following message Roxio easy DVD Premier setup was interrupted. Your system has not been modified.

What is causing the software not to install correctly?

Dan

#7 JKru

JKru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

I just bought Roxio Easy Video Copy and Convert - ESD (RoxioEasyDVDCopyPremier_HX28CXD0DV1) and am getting "Roxio Easy DVD Copy Premier setup was interrupted. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the installation again."

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate with all latest service packs 64 BIT
I have disabled all Anti Virus and Anti malware software.

I cannot figure this out and looks like I am not alone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users