jesusteam

My Very Own Rant

Question

I've wasted so much time with Roxio "support" for nothing. I'm not even sure they read what I post back to them, it has been going on for almost a month now and still can't install Roxio 2010 Pro, they just keep telling me to do the same ol' things over and over and over again! So disgusting, I'm supposed to be now talking with their "Elevated Support" team and daaa, same old stuff, over and over again. I don't think they even know what Operating system I'm using since most of what they say doesn't even apply to Windows 7, just copy and pasted! What a joke. Come on, where are you all. This has gotten really frustrating if you can't tell by now. HELP! What else, it appears I get a different tech person every time I respond with the same ol' results to the same ol' instructions. Why not give it to "one" person who can take "responsibility" for the issue and help to get it resolved. Have spent almost a "month" with their tech support and really getting frustrated and wasting soooo much time! Help, please Ben.

1 answer to this question

I've wasted so much time with Roxio "support" for nothing. I'm not even sure they read what I post back to them, it has been going on for almost a month now and still can't install Roxio 2010 Pro, they just keep telling me to do the same ol' things over and over and over again! So disgusting, I'm supposed to be now talking with their "Elevated Support" team and daaa, same old stuff, over and over again. I don't think they even know what Operating system I'm using since most of what they say doesn't even apply to Windows 7, just copy and pasted! What a joke. Come on, where are you all. This has gotten really frustrating if you can't tell by now. HELP! What else, it appears I get a different tech person every time I respond with the same ol' results to the same ol' instructions. Why not give it to "one" person who can take "responsibility" for the issue and help to get it resolved. Have spent almost a "month" with their tech support and really getting frustrated and wasting soooo much time! Help, please Ben.

This is not Roxio Tech Support but just a forum for users trying to help each other. Now that you have had your little rant, if you want some help here from users then it might just be useful to let us know what problems your are having. Reading you post is "wasting soooo much time" otherwise.