Sign in to follow this  
The_Wreck

Photosuite 8.1

I had photosuite V8.1 on my computer--really liked it. I got a new computer, running windows 7, and it will not let me load my photosuite software. Is there an update that I can load?

I had photosuite V8.1 on my computer--really liked it. I got a new computer, running windows 7, and it will not let me load my photosuite software. Is there an update that I can load?

Roxio Creator 2010 has PhotoSuite as one of its programs, and the suite runs in Windows 7.

Roxio Creator 2010 has PhotoSuite as one of its programs, and the suite runs in Windows 7.

So, what you are saying is I need to buy the creator 2010 software?

I have PhotoSuite 8 running on my laptop with Windows 7. I want to update it. One response I got is that it will never be updated. But then I see someone asking about their PhotoSuite 13 -- so apparently there are several newer versions than the one I have. Mine ran fine for about a year, now is unbelievably slow.

I have PhotoSuite 8 running on my laptop with Windows 7. I want to update it. One response I got is that it will never be updated. But then I see someone asking about their PhotoSuite 13 -- so apparently there are several newer versions than the one I have. Mine ran fine for about a year, now is unbelievably slow.

You posted to a thread that has been dead for almost 3 years! The OP could not even load that version in Windows 7, so what you posted would not have helped a bit, had the OP even been back here to see it!

Edited by grandpabruce

The response said that the stand alone version will not be upgraded. Did you miss that part?