Bar-1

Roxio Video Capture Usb Windows 7 Update?

Question

9 answers to this question

I see on the Roxio site that the software was updated in January 2010 to be compatible with Windows 7, but I see no link to a download site where I can update my version. Is there one? anybody?

Here is the page where it says it was updated: http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000075GN

There are no updates to make it compatible with Win7. There is an upgrade, though, but it isn't free.

In my opinion, the page is little misleading… Not one of the products listed as "Updated" has an update that you can apply to make the old version work!

You will have to buy a new software package so you might as well consider moving up to the full Suite of Creator 2010.

I see on the Roxio site that the software was updated in January 2010 to be compatible with Windows 7, but I see no link to a download site where I can update my version. Is there one? anybody?

Here is the page where it says it was updated: http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000075GN

THERE WAS!

In Feb. 2010 I downloaded and used the driver that made Roxio Easy VHS to DVD run on windows 7. Later i removed the Roxio Easy VHS to DVD software from the windows 7 laptop. Now that i'ld like to reinstall it i can no longer get the driver. So while i can put my movies on my Vista desktop i cannot burn them to DVD since the windows 7 laptop has the DVD burner.

THERE WAS!

In Feb. 2010 I downloaded and used the driver that made Roxio Easy VHS to DVD run on windows 7. Later i removed the Roxio Easy VHS to DVD software from the windows 7 laptop. Now that i'ld like to reinstall it i can no longer get the driver. So while i can put my movies on my Vista desktop i cannot burn them to DVD since the windows 7 laptop has the DVD burner.

There are three Roxio Easy VHS to DVD versions, link below...

http://forums.suppor...sion-do-i-have/

There was never a download to update the first version for windows 7...

There are three Roxio Easy VHS to DVD versions, link below...

http://forums.suppor...sion-do-i-have/

There was never a download to update the first version for windows 7...

This is the version I have (Version: 1.1.124 SP2;4.50.13a) and there was an update for Windows 7 which is no longer available. The update may not have be designed for this version but I was able to download it and it did work.

This is the version I have (Version: 1.1.124 SP2;4.50.13a) and there was an update for Windows 7 which is no longer available. The update may not have be designed for this version but I was able to download it and it did work.

There was a SP2 update for this version. Had nothing to do with updating it for W-7, so if you installed this version on W-7 and it worked for a bit so be it. It won't now and there has never have been a update for this version to W-7!

post-97-092128100 1288926340.jpg

Yes, all of who had the 1.1.124 version tried to run it on Win7...

As cd said, it worked a while then failed!

Because of the varing versions Roxio remved the update page from thier site. The Help-Check for updates works in all versions, I just used it yesterday for a 1.1.124 update.

Yes, all of who had the 1.1.124 version tried to run it on Win7...

As cd said, it worked a while then failed!

Because of the varing versions Roxio remved the update page from thier site. The Help-Check for updates works in all versions, I just used it yesterday for a 1.1.124 update.

Thank you,

Because of the varing versions Roxio remved the update page from thier site.

like I said it is no longer available.

It never failed to work for me, but it did interfere with other programs, that's why when I was finished making DVD's I removed it.

Thank you,

Because of the varing versions Roxio remved the update page from thier site.

like I said it is no longer available.

It never failed to work for me, but it did interfere with other programs, that's why when I was finished making DVD's I removed it.

As I said, it worked then failed…

If it continued to work for you then you would be the only person in the whole world that was successful :rolleyes: