Sign in to follow this  
cargeme'

Adding Music To Photo Show 5

Question

Is it possible to add music from my own CD and not MP players ... I do not want to add music from the selection provided and I cannot seem to imput music from a CD. Can anyone help.

tHANKS, cARGEME

5 answers to this question

Is it possible to add music from my own CD and not MP players ... I do not want to add music from the selection provided and I cannot seem to imput music from a CD. Can anyone help.

tHANKS, cARGEME

Use 6, not 5. Answer in that other post.

tHANKS, cARGEME

Do you have a "MY MUSIC" file on your computer? It would be in My Documents File. I add songs from my CD's to "My Music" as MP3 and use music I want to put in my photoshows. You can't send MP3 photoshows over the internet however, but you can burn them on DVD or CDs. You may need a seperate program on your computer to add MP3 music. I love adding my own music to my photoshows, it makes them more professional and personal.

Do you have a "MY MUSIC" file on your computer? It would be in My Documents File. I add songs from my CD's to "My Music" as MP3 and use music I want to put in my photoshows. You can't send MP3 photoshows over the internet however, but you can burn them on DVD or CDs. You may need a seperate program on your computer to add MP3 music. I love adding my own music to my photoshows, it makes them more professional and personal.

MJ are you using the on-line PhotoShow , Version 6 dektop or Version 5 desktop (where this post is)? I'm not sure you can add your own mp3 music in Version 5.

Edited by sknis

MJ are you using the on-line PhotoShow , Version 6 dektop or Version 5 desktop (where this post is)? I'm not sure you can add your own mp3 music in Version 5.

I am using the on-line Photoshow 5. I add the MP3 songs to MY MUSIC in MY DOCUMENTS off of CDs that I have. Then when I want to add music to my photoshows, I click on add MUSIC in Photoshow 5, then click on Choose MP3 music into my photoshows. I use their music if I want to send photoshows over the internet. I have this down to a tee, works great.

I am using the on-line Photoshow 5. I add the MP3 songs to MY MUSIC in MY DOCUMENTS off of CDs that I have. Then when I want to add music to my photoshows, I click on add MUSIC in Photoshow 5, then click on Choose MP3 music into my photoshows. I use their music if I want to send photoshows over the internet. I have this down to a tee, works great.

Ok, I undeerstand that you can add your music to Version 5 if you don't want them on the web site. Thank you. yes, I just learned how to do it.

In answer to the OP, you cannot add music directly from a CD (wav file); it has to be converted to an mp3 file.

Audicity is a free conversion program.

Edited by sknis