• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blues ripper

blues ripper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:01 AM

I upgraded but no audio central, do they still have a version with audio central?

#2 gi7omy

gi7omy

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,033 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:02 AM

Earlier versions of EMC have problems with IE7 and WMP9 and later. Unfortunately, those are default on Vista
If it ain't broke, fiddle with it until it breaks, then fiddle with it until you get it fixed

"Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages and just scream in another forty-four "

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that will do them in."

“Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns.” — Mitch Ratcliffe

Daithi

Home Brew computer
Intel I7 950 on Gigabyte X58A UD3R mobo
12 GB Three Channel DDRAM
Radeon HD4850 512 MB GDR3 graphics
Signalink USB Audio Codec for ham radio connection
1 x 160 GB, 1 x 330 GB, 1 x 400 GB IDE drives
4 x 250 GB SATA 2
LG HL-DT-ST GGW-H20L BD-RE drive
22" Acer P223W monitor

EMC 7.5 on Windows XP 32 SP3
EMC10 on Windows XP64 SP2
Creator 2011 on Windows 7 Ultimate
ECD6 on Gentoo Linux (running under VMWare)

#3 blues ripper

blues ripper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:13 AM

View Postblues ripper, on 27 August 2010 - 10:01 AM, said:

I upgraded but no audio central, do they still have a version with audio central?

What I meant was I bought a new version of Easy CD & DVD creator but it has no Audio Central is There any Product that has Audio Central and player or has it morphed into something new or been discountinued?

#4 gi7omy

gi7omy

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,033 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

I'm not sure about the program you got - in later versions of Creator there are a lot of other options that will allow you to rip, collate and burn audio files
If it ain't broke, fiddle with it until it breaks, then fiddle with it until you get it fixed

"Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages and just scream in another forty-four "

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that will do them in."

“Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns.” — Mitch Ratcliffe

Daithi

Home Brew computer
Intel I7 950 on Gigabyte X58A UD3R mobo
12 GB Three Channel DDRAM
Radeon HD4850 512 MB GDR3 graphics
Signalink USB Audio Codec for ham radio connection
1 x 160 GB, 1 x 330 GB, 1 x 400 GB IDE drives
4 x 250 GB SATA 2
LG HL-DT-ST GGW-H20L BD-RE drive
22" Acer P223W monitor

EMC 7.5 on Windows XP 32 SP3
EMC10 on Windows XP64 SP2
Creator 2011 on Windows 7 Ultimate
ECD6 on Gentoo Linux (running under VMWare)

#5 Brendon

Brendon

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,381,906 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

View Postblues ripper, on 27 August 2010 - 10:13 AM, said:

What I meant was I bought a new version of Easy CD & DVD creator but it has no Audio Central

Hello,

This is very important for us to know, what is the exact name and version number of the product you've just bought, please? If there's a new version out we need to try and get hold of a copy so we can give proper advice to people like yourself.

Would you please go to the main menu or screen of your program, click on the Help button or Question mark at the top, and select "About this software".
A box should appear showing the Name, Version number, Build number, and Serial number of the program.
Keep the Serial number confidential, but please tell us the full Name, Version number, and Build number.

Thanks very much,
Brendon
P4 @3.20GHz on Albatron PX-865PE Pro II with 2GB DDR-SDRAM, FX5900XT video, Viewsonic monitors,
DVDRW IDE 16X, in Windows XP, 7, and 8

[This space unexpectedly left blank]

#6 blues ripper

blues ripper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:29 AM

I uninstalled it. I have win Vista pc now but had the program on XP Laptop that died, I liked the whole feel of creator 6 and will find another XP to run creator 6 or find software that lets me Edit transitions or cross-fades, trim audio files with sound editor, and edit track tags, also convert files to different Kbps. The new version was nothing like creator 6. I have found some NCH software that seems the same but I can't figure out the transition or cross-fade software so my best solution is find Xp pc and keep it for working my music files which consist of about 110 gigs of files and growing. The new version said it was good for XP up to Windows 7. The New version was nothing like the Audio Cental or Center that Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 had.

#7 Brendon

Brendon

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,381,906 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:57 AM

View Postblues ripper, on 29 August 2010 - 02:29 AM, said:

I uninstalled it.
<snip>
The new version said it was good for XP up to Windows 7. The New version was nothing like the Audio Cental or Center that Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 had.
In that case, you didn't have Easy CD and DVD Creator 6. You might have had Easy CD and DVD Burning, but it sounds like we're never going to know.

If you still have it, tell us what it is please.

If you've uninstalled it and it has gone, or you've "moved on" and don't even want to tell us what's on the installation disc, then we haven't anything we can talk about here and we're done.
P4 @3.20GHz on Albatron PX-865PE Pro II with 2GB DDR-SDRAM, FX5900XT video, Viewsonic monitors,
DVDRW IDE 16X, in Windows XP, 7, and 8

[This space unexpectedly left blank]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users