• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lffrank

lffrank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:13 PM

A few years ago I had a subscription to photoshow, and then I let my subscription lasp. I just re-subscribed for the
premimum service. I was wondering if there is anyway to retrieve my old photoshow from a few years ago?  My user name and password has not changed and I still have the old photoshow internet address.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,701 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:07 AM

View Postlffrank, on 31 August 2010 - 08:13 PM, said:

A few years ago I had a subscription to photoshow, and then I let my subscription lasp. I just re-subscribed for the
premimum service. I was wondering if there is anyway to retrieve my old photoshow from a few years ago?  My user name and password has not changed and I still have the old photoshow internet address.

If you can't find them; I would bet that they are gone especially after a few years. You may have not even had the Roxio version of the software if it was more than a little over a year ago.  That is when Roxio bought out the company and all other suppliers stopped selling/supporting the software.  Thre was a long grace period during the change over when you could have saved your PhotoShows.

Contact Photo Show Technical service (not Roxio Tech Service).

Contact information here.

Edited by sknis, 01 September 2010 - 03:10 AM.

PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users