JeremyV

"sorry, This Pre-Release Version Has Expired"

Question

When I try to open my Toast Titanium I get this error

"Sorry, this pre-release version has expired. Please contact Roxio for release version or a new beta."

The options are "Buy now" or "Ok"

I have no idea why I am getting this error, I bought the full version for $179.00AU. I then went to "Support" on Roxio website to try to find updates only to find another error "We're sorry, the page you are looking for cannot be found."

How do I get my Toast running again?

4 answers to this question

When I try to open my Toast Titanium I get this error

"Sorry, this pre-release version has expired. Please contact Roxio for release version or a new beta."

The options are "Buy now" or "Ok"

I have no idea why I am getting this error, I bought the full version for $179.00AU. I then went to "Support" on Roxio website to try to find updates only to find another error "We're sorry, the page you are looking for cannot be found."

How do I get my Toast running again?

Hi Jeremy -

We provided an update to resolve this: http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000099TT

If this doesn't solve the issue, please write back with what version is getting the message, etc.

Thanks,

Jon

I am a very unhappy customer, i really don't like bought applications telling me they're expired prereleases, then quitting!

Luckily this forum provided me with the place to look for an update, could not find that in the regular listing.

shame on you roxio, giving you a chance though, since it was fixed in half an hour