Roxio Community

Help! How Do I Cover Up Previous Pictures?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mel's videos

mel's videos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

OK....I have my video finished except since I've added the dissolve transition I can see previous pictures under my cropped ones. It's like someone is stacking pictures one on top of the others and the bigger ones show up under the smaller ones. Does that make sense? I can't stretch the smaller ones to cover the larger ones, so what do I do? I would like to cover the larger one up with black color so it doesn't show up...is there a way to make that happen?

***I need to get up and run around the house a few times....my legs are hurting from sitting here to long!

#2 ml

ml

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,048 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:21 AM

View Postmel, on 09 October 2010 - 01:40 PM, said:

OK....I have my video finished except since I've added the dissolve transition I can see previous pictures under my cropped ones. It's like someone is stacking pictures one on top of the others and the bigger ones show up under the smaller ones. Does that make sense? I can't stretch the smaller ones to cover the larger ones, so what do I do? I would like to cover the larger one up with black color so it doesn't show up...is there a way to make that happen?

***I need to get up and run around the house a few times....my legs are hurting from sitting here to long!
:)
Hope you're not still running around the house......   I've been out of town and someone emailed me about your post.

You're using Roxio VideoWave Movie Creator correct?    I think I've still got that version on my older computer and I'll try to recreate your problem and perhaps remember the solution to it.

Be back later.

Edited by ml, 11 October 2010 - 03:23 AM.

ml

flying squirrel......"It's more of a gliding thing....."

Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.2 Ghz desktop processor E4500;
3GB DDR2 memory;
DL DVD±RW/CD-RW drive;
500GB SATA 7200 rpm hard drive;
Windows Vista Home Premium ,
ATI RADEON HD 2400,Built-in TV tuner , High-definition audio (8-speaker support), HDMI
Multiformat media reader,
IEEE 1394 (FireWire) interface and 6 high-speed USB 2.0 ports,
PCI card with 4 USB 2.0 and 2 IEEE 1394 ports,
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet

#3 mel's videos

mel's videos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:57 AM

View Postml, on 11 October 2010 - 03:21 AM, said:

:)
Hope you're not still running around the house......   I've been out of town and someone emailed me about your post.

You're using Roxio VideoWave Movie Creator correct?    I think I've still got that version on my older computer and I'll try to recreate your problem and perhaps remember the solution to it.

Be back later.

No, not still running. :)
Yes, I'm using Roxio Video Wave Movie Creator. Hope you have a solution. I've finally just stopped trying and gave up! :(

~Mel

#4 mel's videos

mel's videos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:03 AM

Does anyone understand this problem? I'll upload it on Youtube to show you what it is doing if that will help.

~Mel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users