• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lee43

Lee43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

I have bought the Roxio easy VHS to DVD build 201B23A ENU.

I have successfully loaded the product and attached usb and cables no worries, but when I play from the VHS player or my camcorder, I get "No video signal".

My computer specs are Toshiba Laptop, Windows vista home premium with a service pack 2
Pentium dual core CPU T4200 @ 2.00 ghz
2.00 gb
32 bit operating system

I have read Digital Guru's instructions to go through before loading Roxio on a Vista run computer, do they apply to me, if seems like a lot of stuff that has to be done before I can get this program working.  If so could you just clarify that those instructions apply to me.

Thanks

#2 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,556 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:11 AM

I don’t get it???

You posted the same topic yesterday, marked it as “Solved” when you posted that you had resolved the problem by disabling your webcam… HERE

You never answered any of the questions that were asked, and now you are starting the same Topic…  :huh:
Posted Image

#3 Lee43

Lee43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

Sorry for the confusion.  My first problem I had was the video screen showing me, which I discovered was my webcam.  It wasn't until after I resolved this issue and marked it fixed that I discovered I had the no video signal problem.  I know that digital guru has a list of about ten things he does before trying to load the Roxio easy vhs to dvd onto a computer with Windows Vista Premium, I was just trying to find out if his procedure applies to me and if it will fix my problem.  
Thanks

#4 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,178 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:51 PM

View PostLee43, on 31 October 2010 - 01:48 PM, said:

Sorry for the confusion.  My first problem I had was the video screen showing me, which I discovered was my webcam.  It wasn't until after I resolved this issue and marked it fixed that I discovered I had the no video signal problem.  I know that digital guru has a list of about ten things he does before trying to load the Roxio easy vhs to dvd onto a computer with Windows Vista Premium, I was just trying to find out if his procedure applies to me and if it will fix my problem.  
Thanks

This is getting very confusing......lets get back to basics.

Tell us how you have your VHS player or camcorder hooked up to the Roxio USB device, be specific.

For example.....you have the Yellow Video composite cable hooked up from the VCR OUT jack to the yellow USB device.......then the two audio cables.

Hers is a pic of above

2010-10-31_2111.png

2010-10-31_2111.png

Edited by ogdens, 31 October 2010 - 05:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users