Disabling Installation Of Directx
Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:40 AM
1. Download and install latest DirectX 9 Runtimes from Microsoft
2. Copy all install files from disk to folder on harddrive. If you have a downloaded version (ie. RoxioCreator2011_JA08NXD0R13.exe) you'll need to extract the .exe file using Winzip(Free Trial works) or WinRar.
3. Download the following and extract to folder where install files are. Replace setup.exe
4. Click on the batch file "DisableDirectX.bat"
5. Install the Roxio application.
Quality Assurance Lead (I break things, I don't fix them)
ROXIO, a division of Sonic Solutions
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users