• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 toog

toog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:14 AM

I currently run 10.6.5 on a hex core Mac Pro.  I was using 7.0.1 with 10.5 and it worked fine.  Will 7.0.1 work with 10.6?  At any rate, will 7.1.3 work with 10.6?

Thanks,

Gary

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,599 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

Don't know. It probably depends on what you are wanting it to do. It seems to me that if your budget affords that Mac it probably can fit in an upgrade to Toast 10, especially if you are on Roxio's email list where they keep offering steep discounts.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 mbln74a

mbln74a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:11 AM

Strange thing with Toast 7, installed on Snow Leopard, but it doesn't work....it seems it is not there. However when I try to reinstall, it doesn't allow that either, it goes right to the program data...add files to be burned, etc...except the install disk is in the CD writer, not a clean CD. I have sent everything I see regarding Toast to the Trash, but I still cannot reinstall. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Linda

#4 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,599 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:55 AM

View Postmbln74a, on 30 December 2010 - 11:11 AM, said:

Strange thing with Toast 7, installed on Snow Leopard, but it doesn't work....it seems it is not there. However when I try to reinstall, it doesn't allow that either, it goes right to the program data...add files to be burned, etc...except the install disk is in the CD writer, not a clean CD. I have sent everything I see regarding Toast to the Trash, but I still cannot reinstall. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Linda
Sorry, I don't know what to suggest. If you have Toast 7 installed on another Mac or in a backup you can try dragging that installed version to the newer Mac. But it's possible that Toast 7 won't work with Snow Leopard.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#5 mbln74a

mbln74a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

View Posttsantee, on 30 December 2010 - 11:55 AM, said:

Sorry, I don't know what to suggest. If you have Toast 7 installed on another Mac or in a backup you can try dragging that installed version to the newer Mac. But it's possible that Toast 7 won't work with Snow Leopard.
Thanks..Linda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users