Streamer Cant Find Server
Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:28 AM
Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:46 PM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:00 AM
Here is my issue: When i run Roxio Streamer Config Wizard inn order to set up service, I receive the error message "The Roxio Streamer service could not be located on the network, please contact roxio customer care for potential resolutions."
I am new to roxio creator 2011 pro, I just purchased yesterday . I have been eying this program for many years but I finally purchased. I did not buy roxio creator for the streamer but I thought it sounded like a cool feature. However, after several hours of trying to resolve this problem without success, I am starting to get quite aggravated.
I am running windows 7 64bit..here is what I have tried....
1. Turned off all firewalls including my router firewalls... no go
2. installed streamer on another computer, turned off firewalls... no go
3. connected computer to modem in order to bypass router... no go
4. enabled UPnP/NAT-PMP to open port automatically or manually
forward port 10080 to my local machine... no go
5. went into safe mode w/networking... no go
6. spent an exorbitant amount of time chatting with customer support ... definite no go
Does this service actually work? does anyone know? has anyone come close to resolving this issue?
Thanks LT Cindy
Edited by soldierCindy, 28 December 2010 - 01:24 PM.
Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:47 AM
Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:03 AM
PC Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro
Laptop - Windows 8.1 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,
Laptop - Windows 10
Dell 13 inch convertible.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users