crandall

'next Button' And Capture Video

Question

I have windows 7. The next button on the Plug and Burn section won't do anything. The Capture Video button on the main menu doesn't make anything happen either. Please help me.

19 answers to this question

I have windows 7. The next button on the Plug and Burn section won't do anything. The Capture Video button on the main menu doesn't make anything happen either. Please help me.

Not much information supplied.

What version do you have? Read this

I have windows 7

The first Version was 1.1.124, it was in production from 1/2009 to 10/2009 but it only works on XP & Vista!

Do you see the problem?

The first Version was 1.1.124, it was in production from 1/2009 to 10/2009 but it only works on XP & Vista!

Do you see the problem?

Yes. I shall return it.

it says on the box windows 7 compatible

Are you sure the version number is 1.1.124?

The next version is 1.2.198 from 10/2009 to 4/2010. It is compatible with XP, Vista and Win7.

Are you sure the version number is 1.1.124?

The next version is 1.2.198 from 10/2009 to 4/2010. It is compatible with XP, Vista and Win7.

based upon that link it is. it looks like the first one

based upon that link it is. it looks like the first one

What does "it looks like the first one" mean? The numbers shouldn't lie, either it is version number 1.1.124 or it isn't!

Then contact who you bought if from and explain the version business to them...

What does "it looks like the first one" mean? The numbers shouldn't lie, either it is version number 1.1.124 or it isn't!

Then contact who you bought if from and explain the version business to them...

ok. it is 1.2.198

I went off of the pictures on that link.

Do you know why the 'capture video' button won't work. it doesn't open or do anything?

Also, when I go to 'plug and burn' the first screen will not let me hit next.

ok. it is 1.2.198

I went off of the pictures on that link.

Do you know why the 'capture video' button won't work. it doesn't open or do anything?

Also, when I go to 'plug and burn' the first screen will not let me hit next.

Go to this post>> http://forums.suppor...premium-32-sp1/

Scroll down at the end of installation, look for the next two pics, do you have the USB capture driver showing in add remove programs (Programs and features in W-7)?

Next pic device manager do you show both entries, red arrow pointing at them, Roxio Video Capture USB and USB 2861 Device?

How are you connected to the PC, be specific!

everything looks fine. the USB driver thing comes up at the beginning and everything says 'ready to use'.

I just plug it in the a USB drive. not sure what info you want exactly

everything looks fine. the USB driver thing comes up at the beginning and everything says 'ready to use'.

I just plug it in the a USB drive. not sure what info you want exactly

I'm not looking over your shoulder you need to explain in detail when questions are asked.

. the USB driver thing comes up at the beginning and everything says 'ready to use'.

I have all three versions of V2D and don't have a clue what that means.

I just plug it in the a USB drive.

What drive? Roxio USB Capture Device is plugged into a USB port on your PC isn't it? Where on the PC is it plugged in to a USB hub, monitor, where? Is it a USB 2.0 port that is working?

It's plugged into a USB drive on my dell studio 15 laptop. it works cause things happen about the driver loading when i plug it in. i am not good with computer terminology as you can tell. is there anything that would allow you to see my computer?

It's plugged into a USB drive on my dell studio 15 laptop. it works cause things happen about the driver loading when i plug it in. i am not good with computer terminology as you can tell. is there anything that would allow you to see my computer?

Go look through this post about the USB Capture Device..

http://forums.suppor...ure-usb-device/

it works cause things happen about the driver loading when i plug it in

That is not right and sounds like windows is installing a driver!

Do you have a friend that can communicate better when it comes to PC and software related issues?

Go look through this post about the USB Capture Device..

http://forums.suppor...ure-usb-device/

That is not right and sounds like windows is installing a driver!

Do you have a friend that can communicate better when it comes to PC and software related issues?

not really. im gonna try to install it on another computer. if not i will return it. it should not be this hard. i have never had this much trouble with any program

not really. im gonna try to install it on another computer. if not i will return it. it should not be this hard. i have never had this much trouble with any program

Did you even look at the link?

If you going to reinstall READ this post first!

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/49170-installing-easy-vhs-to-dvd-on-vista-home-premium-32-sp1/