Bird Blaster

Where Can One Obtain Older Versions Of Toast?

Question

Hello,

I have Toast Lite version 5.2 installed on my Power Mac running OS 10.3.9. Does anyone know what the latest Toast update was for that OS and if the update is still obtainable somewhere?

Appreciate any input, :unsure:

Thanks

Edited by Bird Blaster

3 answers to this question

As I recall version 5.2.3 was that final update for Toast 5. I don't where that may be available. Doesn't you version work? If you are looking to upgrade rather than update Toast I think Toast 9 is still sold by Roxio and can be used with 10.3.9, although you should check that with Roxio.

As I recall version 5.2.3 was that final update for Toast 5. I don't where that may be available. Doesn't you version work? If you are looking to upgrade rather than update Toast I think Toast 9 is still sold by Roxio and can be used with 10.3.9, although you should check that with Roxio.

Yes I would rather upgrade, but don't really want to change my OS to do so. If I was able to upgrade to vers. 9, that would be great. So your advise is helpful. I will check probably by calling Roxio. I couldn't find any info about it yesterday at their products page. :)

Yes I would rather upgrade, but don't really want to change my OS to do so. If I was able to upgrade to vers. 9, that would be great. So your advise is helpful. I will check probably by calling Roxio. I couldn't find any info about it yesterday at their products page. :)

Here's the link to ordering Toast 9 from Roxio.