Roxio Community

Where Can One Obtain Older Versions Of Toast?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bird Blaster

Bird Blaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

Hello,
I have Toast Lite version 5.2 installed on my Power Mac running OS 10.3.9. Does anyone know what the latest Toast update was for that OS and if the update is still obtainable somewhere?

Appreciate any input, :unsure:

Thanks

Edited by Bird Blaster, 25 November 2010 - 05:55 PM.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,223 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:54 PM

As I recall version 5.2.3 was that final update for Toast 5. I don't where that may be available. Doesn't you version work? If you are looking to upgrade rather than update Toast I think Toast 9 is still sold by Roxio and can be used with 10.3.9, although you should check that with Roxio.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 Bird Blaster

Bird Blaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

View Posttsantee, on 25 November 2010 - 10:54 PM, said:

As I recall version 5.2.3 was that final update for Toast 5. I don't where that may be available. Doesn't you version work? If you are looking to upgrade rather than update Toast I think Toast 9 is still sold by Roxio and can be used with 10.3.9, although you should check that with Roxio.

Yes I would rather upgrade, but don't really want to change my OS to do so. If I was able to upgrade to vers. 9, that would be great. So your advise is helpful. I will check probably by calling Roxio. I couldn't find any info about it yesterday at their products page. :)

#4 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,223 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:26 AM

View PostBird Blaster, on 26 November 2010 - 04:16 PM, said:

Yes I would rather upgrade, but don't really want to change my OS to do so. If I was able to upgrade to vers. 9, that would be great. So your advise is helpful. I will check probably by calling Roxio. I couldn't find any info about it yesterday at their products page. :)
Here's the link to ordering Toast 9 from Roxio.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users