Sign in to follow this  
TexDave1212

Capturing Quicktime (Osx) File Off Cd, What Software To Use?

Question

Ok Im trying to make back ups to my Beatles 2009 Remasters cds. I have done first 4 with the audio files ripped with XLD software last month and the Quicktime mini-docs burned onto a cdr. Somehow I capture the mini-doc of each cd, which is the problem, I cant seem to reproduce this step because I forgot how I did it, I didnt write it down, my mistake, ugh! I have Toast 6. Now I know I can copy this disc in the copy tab, but I was wanted the rip audio files from XLD software. This is were I dragged and dropped the audio files into the Data tab section to burn my cd. I tried to drag and drop the quicktime file(mini-doc) into the data tab and it works, but when I put in the blank cdr, up comes the box with files of the OSX quicktime mini-docs saying, "some files couldn't be found. the corresponding items will be removed. check attachment. That Hard Days Night OSX file has an letter icon "A" over it before I try to burn the cd. Now on the first 4 cds I already did last month, the Hard Days Night icon is replaced the with album cover instead of the letter "A".This is were the problem lies. I can click on that icon and it loads the video on the quicktime player and it plays, the album cover (OSX icon) only! See I cant found out how to capture all the missing files u see on the attachment below. Here's a correct cd with the Please Please Me (OSX) showing the album cover instead of the letter "A" over the icon. I would appreciate very needed help.

Capture problem.tiff

Correct CD With Correct Mini-Doc(Please Please Me OSX).tiff

Edited by TexDave1212
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

One difference is the one that isn't working has documents and folders inside another folder whereas they are at the root level with the one that is working.