jcaldwell

Roxio Creater 2011 Pro Pack

Question

It appears that streamer has been removed from the pro pack. This would make sense since I have spend over two weeks trying trying to get it to work. I have unstalled and reinstalled the entire program...created static ip address and still no luck. It appears the program has a lot of bugs and is not ready for distribution at this time.

2 answers to this question

It appears that streamer has been removed from the pro pack. This would make sense since I have spend over two weeks trying trying to get it to work. I have unstalled and reinstalled the entire program...created static ip address and still no luck. It appears the program has a lot of bugs and is not ready for distribution at this time.

Base on WHAT???

post-39730-056723000 1293215720.jpg

Did you tell Roxio about this (we are just fellow users on here).

* Telephone Support: Free for Creator 2011 customers during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

*Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.