• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jcaldwell

jcaldwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:09 AM

It appears that streamer has been removed from the pro pack.  This would make sense since I have spend over two weeks trying  trying to get it to work.  I  have unstalled and reinstalled the entire program...created static ip address and still no luck.  It appears the program has a lot of bugs and is not ready for distribution at this time.

#2 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,897 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:36 AM

View Postjcaldwell, on 24 December 2010 - 09:09 AM, said:

It appears that streamer has been removed from the pro pack.  This would make sense since I have spend over two weeks trying  trying to get it to work.  I  have unstalled and reinstalled the entire program...created static ip address and still no luck.  It appears the program has a lot of bugs and is not ready for distribution at this time.
Base on WHAT???

Attached File  Image1.jpg   255.98K   0 downloads
Posted Image

#3 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,207 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:44 PM

View Postjcaldwell, on 24 December 2010 - 09:09 AM, said:

Did you tell Roxio about this (we are just fellow users on here).

* Telephone Support: Free for Creator 2011 customers during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

*Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users