• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bagman66

Bagman66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:16 AM

Hi, folks. I am new here, and relatively computer literate but...will someone PLEASE help me with this? I am simply trying to use the one-touch back-up button, but nothing happens when I press it. I have set up 3 projects (one is a back-up for my flashdrive, one is a back-up for my wife's flashdrive, and one is a back-up of my Music, Pics, and Videos file). I have backed each of them up, but the process seems very complicated--I bought this external drive so I could just press the One-Touch Back-up button once in a while, and that would be that. (In setting-up each of these projects, I clicked the "Run this project whenever one-touch backup button is pressed" box, but when I check the saved project a minute later, the box is magically "unclicked".) Arggghhhh......

How do I do this? It does not work as I have it right now. PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong or what I am missing! PLEASE! This is very frustrating and the help page has no reference to the one-touch backup.

HELP!

Thank you.

Jay

Edited by Bagman66, 24 December 2010 - 09:19 AM.

#2 Brendon

Brendon

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,382,211 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:44 PM

Jay,

What software are you requesting help with?  [name and version number]
P4 @3.20GHz on Albatron PX-865PE Pro II with 2GB DDR-SDRAM, FX5900XT video, Viewsonic monitors,
BENQ DW1640, in XP Pro and Windows 7

"I did it until . . "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users