alwayzl8

3D Colour Issues

Question

Looking for help with 3D colour issue that I am having. I have creadted a 3D video by importing a 2D video image. The red colour from the images are showing as purple and the green is showing as yellow. Any clue on how to correct this? Possible that I missed a step?

Thanks.

Edited by alwayzl8

6 answers to this question

Looking for help with 3D colour issue that I am having. I have creadted a 3D video by importing a 2D video image. The red colour from the images are showing as purple and the green is showing as yellow. Any clue on how to correct this? Possible that I missed a step?

Thanks.

Are you wearing your glasses? Remember that they are color filters so color will be washed out. Read this about 3D (cyan/red analyph).

To get anything better, you have to go to a more expensive type of 3D (RealD or other)

Thanks.

Hi...thats very interesting..I have the exact same problem...my red fairing on my motor bike turns to black..and the red flowers change to purple ??..how do you keep the proper color.its not the glasses as you can see the change even without them on..is it a upgrade with the graphics card or an upgrade to the program...Is there anyone else with this problem..please write in especially if you have found the fix...!!...cheers

You can't!

This has always been a drawback for anaglyph...

In commercial 3D movies extreme care was taken in choosing colors for the sets to minimize this results.

The only way around it requires the more expensive shutter or prism glasses :(

Thanks.

I have the same problem, as do several others I've read in this forum. So far the tech support hasn't been able to come up with a solution. But the problem is widespread and obviously not a specific computer (I have an ATI Radeon 3800 series video card). I hope they can figure it out soon.

Unfortunately there's nothing that CAN be done on this problem. It's a basic law of physics and those are immutable

Aw.. That is just bad. Nothing can be done and we all have to deal with it. Anyway, I am using a grey 3D glasses when converting 2D to 3D.. I can see clearly the difference of both video than on red/blue one.