• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 alwayzl8

alwayzl8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:48 PM

Looking for help with 3D colour issue that I am having.  I have creadted a 3D video by importing a 2D video image. The red colour from the images are showing as purple and the green is showing as yellow.  Any clue on how to correct this?  Possible that I missed a step?

Thanks.

Edited by alwayzl8, 01 January 2011 - 11:50 PM.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,421 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:17 AM

View Postalwayzl8, on 01 January 2011 - 11:48 PM, said:

Looking for help with 3D colour issue that I am having.  I have creadted a 3D video by importing a 2D video image. The red colour from the images are showing as purple and the green is showing as yellow.  Any clue on how to correct this?  Possible that I missed a step?

Thanks.

Are you wearing your glasses?  Remember that they are color filters so color will be washed out. Read this about 3D (cyan/red analyph).

To get anything better, you have to go to a more expensive type of 3D (RealD or other)
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 Larry2

Larry2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:41 PM

Thanks.
Hi...thats very interesting..I have the exact same problem...my red fairing on my motor bike turns to black..and the red flowers change to purple ??..how do you keep the proper color.its not the glasses as you can see the change even without them on..is it a upgrade with the graphics card or an upgrade to the program...Is there anyone else with this problem..please write in especially if you have found the fix...!!...cheers

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,232 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:44 AM

You can't!

This has always been a drawback for anaglyph...

In commercial 3D movies extreme care was taken in choosing colors for the sets to minimize this results.

The only way around it requires the more expensive shutter or prism glasses  :(
Posted Image

#5 Tom Buoy

Tom Buoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:30 PM

Thanks.
I have the same problem, as do several others I've read in this forum.  So far the tech support hasn't been able to come up with a solution.  But the problem is widespread and obviously not a specific computer (I have an ATI Radeon 3800 series video card).  I hope they can figure it out soon.

#6 gi7omy

gi7omy

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,033 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:18 AM

Unfortunately there's nothing that CAN be done on this problem. It's a basic law of physics and those are immutable
If it ain't broke, fiddle with it until it breaks, then fiddle with it until you get it fixed

"Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages and just scream in another forty-four "

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that will do them in."

“Computers have enabled people to make more mistakes faster than almost any invention in history, with the possible exception of tequila and hand guns.” — Mitch Ratcliffe

Daithi

Home Brew computer
Intel I7 950 on Gigabyte X58A UD3R mobo
12 GB Three Channel DDRAM
Radeon HD4850 512 MB GDR3 graphics
Signalink USB Audio Codec for ham radio connection
1 x 160 GB, 1 x 330 GB, 1 x 400 GB IDE drives
4 x 250 GB SATA 2
LG HL-DT-ST GGW-H20L BD-RE drive
22" Acer P223W monitor

EMC 7.5 on Windows XP 32 SP3
EMC10 on Windows XP64 SP2
Creator 2011 on Windows 7 Ultimate
ECD6 on Gentoo Linux (running under VMWare)

#7 warriorfullights

warriorfullights

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:32 AM

Aw.. That is just bad. Nothing can be done and we all have to deal with it. Anyway, I am using a grey 3D glasses when converting 2D to 3D.. I can see clearly the difference of both video than on red/blue one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users