RavenWolf81

Dvd Creation Error Message

Question

I was wondering if someone could help me?

I downloaded My DVD Lab 10 yesterday, and when I come to try and Create DVD, it brings up an error message saying: No Permissions to launch application. Unfortunately, I have no idea why? <_<

I am the only user on this pc and therefore have full administrator rights (although, just in case, I told the program to "Run as Administrator" in the hope that might work, but it did the same!)

If anyone has come across this error before, I'd appreciate any help! The DVD Creator was the main reason for purchasing this software?!

Thanks in advance! :unsure:

2 answers to this question

I was wondering if someone could help me?

I downloaded My DVD Lab 10 yesterday, and when I come to try and Create DVD, it brings up an error message saying: No Permissions to launch application. Unfortunately, I have no idea why? <_<

I am the only user on this pc and therefore have full administrator rights (although, just in case, I told the program to "Run as Administrator" in the hope that might work, but it did the same!)

If anyone has come across this error before, I'd appreciate any help! The DVD Creator was the main reason for purchasing this software?!

Thanks in advance! :unsure:

RavenWolf81,

Follow this KB Artice and use C2010.

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000244CR&PARAMS=set-locale=en#