• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Everett

Everett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

I tried to download the update (2 hours+), but my machine went to sleep. I corrected the sleep problem, but didn't get the big file to load.  I needed to complete a Videowave 10 file,& after adding the last few slides, I attemted to add an MP3 file. When I tried to "FIT AUDIO AND VIDEO)  it said the audio was "0."  in looking at the Timeline, the Audio tract had red buttion.
I tried to down load a new file from Roxio, and this time it was a small file.  I downloaded it, and ran it, BUT it said The Roxio files could be found.

My Easy Medai Creator 10 is in Program Files (x86)

#2 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,683 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:23 AM

View PostEverett, on 28 January 2011 - 09:17 AM, said:

I tried to download the update (2 hours+), but my machine went to sleep. I corrected the sleep problem, but didn't get the big file to load.  I needed to complete a Videowave 10 file,& after adding the last few slides, I attemted to add an MP3 file. When I tried to "FIT AUDIO AND VIDEO)  it said the audio was "0."  in looking at the Timeline, the Audio tract had red buttion.
I tried to down load a new file from Roxio, and this time it was a small file.  I downloaded it, and ran it, BUT it said The Roxio files could be found.

My Easy Medai Creator 10 is in Program Files (x86)

Easy Media Creator 10 is not compatible with Windows 7.

The first Version that is compatible with Windows 7 is Roxio Creator 2010 and now Roxio Creator 2011.
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users