Jump to content

Roxio Community

Error Code 0Xffffffff


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rayrie

rayrie

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:31 PM

Just reinstalled roxio creator my dvd combo and keep getting message the instruction at 0x0035b060 referenced memory at 0x35171ae8, the memory could not be written

#4 Larry

Larry

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:23 AM

*
Best Answer

View Postrayrie, on 24 March 2011 - 10:02 AM, said:

I have a Dell Dimension c521 with windows xp home with sp 3. I installed Roxio Creator. My DVD cinbi LE.
When closing program I get error codes: The Instruction at 0xffffffff referenced memory at "0xffffffff". the memory could not be read. click ok to terminate the program, clicked ok. Then Mediahub.exe-Application Error: the instructio at "0x00000001" reference memory at "0x00000001". the memory could not be "read". Click on ok to terminate the program. Clicked ok. Another Mediahub.exe-Application Error: the exceptio illegal Instruction An attempt was made to execute and illegal instructio, (0xc000001d)occured in the applicatio at location 0x013c6ee1. click ok to terminaate program. I did and it closes.

The version you listed isn't very helpful as I don't know what cinbi is supposed to mean. If you are using a translator software it isn't doing a good job as there should be numbers in that place.

The only Mediahub errors we have seen are with older Roxio/Sonic versions and the following KB Article addresses that:
http://kb.roxio.com/...S=set-locale=en

That is why the version you have is important, as that error has not shown up before in Creator 2009 (the forum area you posted in). Do you or have or have you had any other versions of Roxio or Sonic software on your pc before trying to install whatever version you installed?
Larry
Registered Member Creator 2010 Pro, Creator 2009 Ultimate, EMC 10, 9, 8 Deluxe, 7.5, 7, ECDC 6,5,4

Dell Precision WorkStation 450 / 2 - Intel Xeon 2.80ghz CPU w/HT, 512mb L2 Cache, 533mhz Bus / 2gb RAM / 1800gb+ HDD's / NVIDIA GeForce 6200 / Lite-On 165H6S CD DVD+/- DVD+/-DL /  Plextor PX-708UF /
Hauppage WinTV HVR-950Q / Hauppage WinTV PVR PCI II 250 / Hauppage WinTV PVR USB2 / XP Pro SP3 / Windows 7

#2 sknis

sknis

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,684 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hou,Tx

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:09 AM

View Postrayrie, on 23 March 2011 - 02:31 PM, said:

Just reinstalled roxio creator my dvd combo and keep getting message the instruction at 0x0035b060 referenced memory at 0x35171ae8, the memory could not be written

You have not given us any information to work with.  Please answer these questions (link).
PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 rayrie

rayrie

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:02 AM

View Postsknis, on 24 March 2011 - 07:09 AM, said:

You have not given us any information to work with.  Please answer these questions (link).

I have a Dell Dimension c521 with windows xp home with sp 3. I installed Roxio Creator. My DVD cinbi LE.
When closing program I get error codes: The Instruction at 0xffffffff referenced memory at "0xffffffff". the memory could not be read. click ok to terminate the program, clicked ok. Then Mediahub.exe-Application Error: the instructio at "0x00000001" reference memory at "0x00000001". the memory could not be "read". Click on ok to terminate the program. Clicked ok. Another Mediahub.exe-Application Error: the exceptio illegal Instruction An attempt was made to execute and illegal instructio, (0xc000001d)occured in the applicatio at location 0x013c6ee1. click ok to terminaate program. I did and it closes.

#5 rayrie

rayrie

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:13 PM

View PostLarry, on 24 March 2011 - 10:23 AM, said:

The version you listed isn't very helpful as I don't know what cinbi is supposed to mean. If you are using a translator software it isn't doing a good job as there should be numbers in that place.

The only Mediahub errors we have seen are with older Roxio/Sonic versions and the following KB Article addresses that:
http://kb.roxio.com/...S=set-locale=en

That is why the version you have is important, as that error has not shown up before in Creator 2009 (the forum area you posted in). Do you or have or have you had any other versions of Roxio or Sonic software on your pc before trying to install whatever version you installed?
Instead of "cinbi" which I misspelled, it is Combo. P/N WG786 2005 Sonic Solutions Sorry about that. I have also tried Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator the didital media suite-Version 6 (copywright 1994-2003)and everytime it would tell me to restart, which I did and it kept telling me to restart.

#6 Larry

Larry

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:55 PM

View Postrayrie, on 24 March 2011 - 12:13 PM, said:

Instead of "cinbi" which I misspelled, it is Combo. P/N WG786 2005 Sonic Solutions Sorry about that. I have also tried Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator the didital media suite-Version 6 (copywright 1994-2003)and everytime it would tell me to restart, which I did and it kept telling me to restart.

Well that sounds like it's probably one of the older Sonic branded versions. Did you look at the knowledge base article I linked to in my last post?

Are you running v11 of Media Player, which that article notes is the most common cause of the mediahub errors. Another is if you upgraded IE to either v7 or 8.
Larry
Registered Member Creator 2010 Pro, Creator 2009 Ultimate, EMC 10, 9, 8 Deluxe, 7.5, 7, ECDC 6,5,4

Dell Precision WorkStation 450 / 2 - Intel Xeon 2.80ghz CPU w/HT, 512mb L2 Cache, 533mhz Bus / 2gb RAM / 1800gb+ HDD's / NVIDIA GeForce 6200 / Lite-On 165H6S CD DVD+/- DVD+/-DL /  Plextor PX-708UF /
Hauppage WinTV HVR-950Q / Hauppage WinTV PVR PCI II 250 / Hauppage WinTV PVR USB2 / XP Pro SP3 / Windows 7

#7 rayrie

rayrie

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

View PostLarry, on 24 March 2011 - 01:55 PM, said:

Well that sounds like it's probably one of the older Sonic branded versions. Did you look at the knowledge base article I linked to in my last post?

Are you running v11 of Media Player, which that article notes is the most common cause of the mediahub errors. Another is if you upgraded IE to either v7 or 8.

Thanks, I went to the site you suggested   http://kb.roxio.com/...S=set-locale=en

and downloaded as directed. Now it is fixed. Thanks again.

#8 Larry

Larry

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:07 PM

Good to hear that helped. :)
Larry
Registered Member Creator 2010 Pro, Creator 2009 Ultimate, EMC 10, 9, 8 Deluxe, 7.5, 7, ECDC 6,5,4

Dell Precision WorkStation 450 / 2 - Intel Xeon 2.80ghz CPU w/HT, 512mb L2 Cache, 533mhz Bus / 2gb RAM / 1800gb+ HDD's / NVIDIA GeForce 6200 / Lite-On 165H6S CD DVD+/- DVD+/-DL /  Plextor PX-708UF /
Hauppage WinTV HVR-950Q / Hauppage WinTV PVR PCI II 250 / Hauppage WinTV PVR USB2 / XP Pro SP3 / Windows 7




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users