• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Wingman709

Wingman709

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

I just got my Game Capture today and I am really enjoying every aspect of it except the YouTube uploading.  I capture my video, add all my little edits, and do the upload process.  It says it uploaded and is processing but the videos never show up on my YouTube page.  I am logged in and it shows me logged into my YouTube account.  I even waited a couple of hours and still nothing on YouTube.

Is anyone else having this issue?  I don't see anything about it in the KB.

Thanks.

#2 Wingman709

Wingman709

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

Disregard.  Just as I posted this I saw an error message popup in my system tray and I did find the issue.  It is as follows (which stinks I might add because I can't change the email address).

Issue

When trying to upload a video to YouTube via Creator, you receive an error

Roxio Uploader: Upload failed, error code is: -1576926719.

Resolution

The issue stems from trying to upload with a Gmail account that uses the same username and password as the YouTube account. Please try to upload your videos with a different e-mail address.

#3 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:38 AM

View PostWingman709, on 30 March 2011 - 08:52 PM, said:

Disregard.  Just as I posted this I saw an error message popup in my system tray and I did find the issue.  It is as follows (which stinks I might add because I can't change the email address).

Issue

When trying to upload a video to YouTube via Creator, you receive an error

Roxio Uploader: Upload failed, error code is: -1576926719.

Resolution

The issue stems from trying to upload with a Gmail account that uses the same username and password as the YouTube account. Please try to upload your videos with a different e-mail address.

Upload via YT web page with your e-mail. If work, good its a software problem (RGC or Pc). If no, make a Gmail account and YT account (use same gmail e-mail).

Will work.

Claudio

My specs: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 SP1, Core I5@4ghz, 16 GB Memory, HD 6 TB, CrossfireX 6850 XFX, Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe, AverTV HD DVR, Mygica X5807, Roxio GC
........................................................................Cauptain Youtube Channel - Consoles HD..................................................................
_____________________________________________________________________________________

#4 joseph2411

joseph2411

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

I'm having the same problem with the youtube upload, i get the same error code and even
tried login as both youtube username and google account, is there any other workaround to
this issue or am i doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

View PostCauptain, on 31 March 2011 - 04:38 AM, said:

Upload via YT web page with your e-mail. If work, good its a software problem (RGC or Pc). If no, make a Gmail account and YT account (use same gmail e-mail).

Will work.

Claudio

#5 ivanatrox

ivanatrox

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

View Postjoseph2411, on 09 April 2011 - 07:32 PM, said:

I'm having the same problem with the youtube upload, i get the same error code and even
tried login as both youtube username and google account, is there any other workaround to
this issue or am i doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

Are you having this issue after you use different username and password for your Gmail account and YouTube account?

Ivan
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !

#6 Zanetsu

Zanetsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:16 PM

I am having the same issues as well. I have tried several times to upload a video to Youtube and getting that error message over and over again.

#7 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:10 AM

View PostZanetsu, on 13 April 2011 - 01:16 PM, said:

I am having the same issues as well. I have tried several times to upload a video to Youtube and getting that error message over and over again.

Did you try any of the fixes in this thread?

PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#8 joseph2411

joseph2411

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:56 AM

yep, i have tried both username & password, google account & password for 2 youtube accounts i have,
and neither of them worked

View Postivanatrox, on 11 April 2011 - 10:17 AM, said:

Are you having this issue after you use different username and password for your Gmail account and YouTube account?

Ivan

#9 Captain Bluey

Captain Bluey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

View Postjoseph2411, on 17 April 2011 - 10:56 AM, said:

yep, i have tried both username & password, google account & password for 2 youtube accounts i have,
and neither of them worked

I encountered the same problem. In the end, I gave up uploading the video from the Roxio program and just did it directly on the Youtube site. To do this, I saved the video as a WMV file first. Not a big issue, but it is annoying.

#10 Gamerz4life

Gamerz4life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:53 PM

i am having the same problem and the passwords and names werent even the same plz help or fix this in a update, just got it today and spent 2 hours trying to fix it :(

#11 itzSpanky

itzSpanky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:44 AM

Could we get this topic pinned? I had the same problem, instead of clicking the youtube button; click the button to the left, export as; choose your favorite codec setting(i use divx 720p@60fps) name the file and render it. Then upload it FROM YOUR YOUTUBE PAGE, by clicking upload, then click upload now; choose the file, and youtube does the rest of the work for you.

Frankie
My Youtube Channel for Call of Duty gameplays and commentaries, Gears of War 3 and Game Reviews coming soon. All content captured and edited using Roxio Game Capture and Videowave software.

#12 hellkite

hellkite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:52 AM

i did have the same problem but then i got a new update about 2 days ago and it started to work again.

but i have started uploading a video cropping little videos and putting them into one about 1 min long and every time i try to upload to youtube and when it comes close to the 100% mark it cuts off my internet and does not upload ... any ideas?

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users