Sign in to follow this  
Diovas

Music Stops

Question

I HAVE DONE MORE N A HUNDRED SHOWS WITH PHTOSHOW V, SUCCESFULLY. ON MY LATEST SHOW THE MUSIC STOPS PLAYING HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW. THE SHOW PLAYS PERFECTLY IN THE EDITED AND MAKE VERSION, BUT WHEN I BURN AND COPY THE MUSIC, MP3, TO A DVD IT JUST STOPS BUT THE PHOTOS CONTINUE. I HAVE UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED BUT NO DICE.

KEN

1 answer to this question

I HAVE DONE MORE N A HUNDRED SHOWS WITH PHTOSHOW V, SUCCESFULLY. ON MY LATEST SHOW THE MUSIC STOPS PLAYING HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW. THE SHOW PLAYS PERFECTLY IN THE EDITED AND MAKE VERSION, BUT WHEN I BURN AND COPY THE MUSIC, MP3, TO A DVD IT JUST STOPS BUT THE PHOTOS CONTINUE. I HAVE UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED BUT NO DICE.

KEN

Did yoiu know that all caps means that you are shouting. It is not acceptable unless you have a vision problem :unsure:.

Redown and reinstall V5 with your anti-virus off. Stop running any registry cleaners.

What is different about this mp3 file? What kind of mp3? Is it DRM protected? Change out that mp3 with oneof the built in music files. Does it work then?