• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Diovas

Diovas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:57 AM

I HAVE DONE MORE N A HUNDRED SHOWS WITH PHTOSHOW V, SUCCESFULLY. ON MY LATEST SHOW THE MUSIC STOPS PLAYING HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW.  THE SHOW PLAYS PERFECTLY IN THE EDITED AND MAKE VERSION, BUT WHEN I BURN AND COPY THE MUSIC, MP3, TO A DVD IT JUST STOPS BUT THE PHOTOS CONTINUE. I HAVE UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED BUT NO DICE.

KEN

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,719 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:11 AM

View PostDiovas, on 15 April 2011 - 06:57 AM, said:

I HAVE DONE MORE N A HUNDRED SHOWS WITH PHTOSHOW V, SUCCESFULLY. ON MY LATEST SHOW THE MUSIC STOPS PLAYING HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW.  THE SHOW PLAYS PERFECTLY IN THE EDITED AND MAKE VERSION, BUT WHEN I BURN AND COPY THE MUSIC, MP3, TO A DVD IT JUST STOPS BUT THE PHOTOS CONTINUE. I HAVE UNINSTALLED/REINSTALLED BUT NO DICE.

KEN

Did yoiu know that all caps means that you are shouting.  It is not acceptable unless you have a vision problem  :unsure:.

Redown and reinstall V5 with your anti-virus off.  Stop running any registry cleaners.  

What is different about this mp3 file?  What kind of mp3?  Is it DRM protected?  Change out that mp3 with oneof the built in music files.  Does it work then?
PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users