• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfgang

Wolfgang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:49 AM

Streaming audio to other computers and to my Denon AVR works perfectly. However, I am not able to stream anything to my Samsung Galaxy phone which has the Android OS. The invitation e-mail is sent from Streamer in my computer to my phone,is received o.k., but the link is not recognized by the phone giving me the message that the website is not available. No such problems on other computers. Also, I have a Sony Internet capable Blu-ray player to which I cannot stream any media with Roxio Streamer. All other available features, i.e. Netflix, Hulu, etc., etc. work fine with the Sony. I am running the Premium version of Roxio Streamer (part of Roxio Creator 2011 Pro). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Wolfgang in Texas

Edited by Wolfgang, 30 April 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#2 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,610 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

View PostWolfgang, on 30 April 2011 - 10:49 AM, said:

Streaming audio to other computers and to my Denon AVR works perfectly. However, I am not able to stream anything to my Samsung Galaxy phone which has the Android OS. The invitation e-mail is sent from Streamer in my computer to my phone,is received o.k., but the link is not recognized by the phone giving me the message that the website is not available. No such problems on other computers. Also, I have a Sony Internet capable Blu-ray player to which I cannot stream any media with Roxio Streamer. All other available features, i.e. Netflix, Hulu, etc., etc. work fine with the Sony. I am running the Premium version of Roxio Streamer (part of Roxio Creator 2011 Pro). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Wolfgang in Texas

You may want to edit out your e-mail address, since no one in the forums is going to e-mail you, but there are spammers, who search forums, who will e-mail you, with their spam.
Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

Main System:
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard; Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
PLEXTOR Black DVD Burner, Model PX-880SA; Pioneer Black 8X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R Burner
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card
Windows XP Pro w/SP3

Backup Computer:
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Windows 7 Pro w/SP1

#3 warriorfullights

warriorfullights

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:16 AM

I have the same issue. You are talking about the new Samsung Galaxy S2, right? I just bought one last week and was trying to link Roxio Streamer. I will also try to be aware of spammers. Thanks for the advice.

#4 Roby!

Roby!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:15 AM

Download our Android app.  Search for "HipServ" in the Android Market.  Compatible with all HipServ 2.0 enabled devices, which includes Roxio Streamer.

Cheers,
Roby!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users