bullhead001

Increase Video Volume

Question

17 answers to this question

audio volume on a video

You will have to give a lot more information for anybody to even guess what your problem may be.

I ripped it from a dvd, and the volume level is just set too low. I have faced this before, but not recently, and don't remember how to fix it.

I ripped it from a dvd, and the volume level is just set too low. I have faced this before, but not recently, and don't remember how to fix it.

What are you doing to the video where you just cannot increase the volume using the standard playback controls or the volume adjustment in your operating system?

You have left out every important detail and just posted part of a symptom. You have been around long enough to know we are not looking over your shoulder. You posts must be out eyes to see what you are doing. If you don't provide more details, we can assume you:angry: really don't want help !

I purchased a dvd of my granddaughter's voice recital. I ripped her number as an mpeg. The volume is too low. How do I increase it? I am using creator 9 special edition.

Just playingb the dvd as purchased is too low. Volume has to be setalmost all the way up to hear it on tv, and laptop all the way up isn't enough. LOL, someone told me how to do it last year, but I just don't remember.

Just playingb the dvd as purchased is too low. Volume has to be setalmost all the way up to hear it on tv, and laptop all the way up isn't enough. LOL, someone told me how to do it last year, but I just don't remember.

Did you look at your posts? If someone here told you how, then it would be in the posts and replies.

Do you want to increase the volume of the video file or of an audio file. You haven't been clear on that.

Re-read the 1st paragraph in post #6.

Perhaps this is what you are talking about ????????? Why are you reluctant to give details so that we have to pull teeth to understand what you want to do. You know but we don't. Have someone in your family listen to you read just what you posted -- se if they understand. They have the advantage of inflections.

There are five steps make sure you find and follow them all ! Take your time.

You seem to be trying to live up to your screen name ! :angry2:

post-58-048486400 1304712751.jpg

Edited by sknis

The audio is too low on an mpeg file.

Take the DVD back to where you had it made and tell them to fix it.

The audio is too low on an mpeg file.

WHY did I bother ?

Perhaps this is what you are talking about ????????? Why are you reluctant to give details so that we have to pull teeth to understand what you want to do. You know but we don't. Have someone in your family listen to you read just what you posted -- se if they understand. They have the advantage of inflections.

There are five steps make sure you find and follow them all ! Take your time.

You seem to be trying to live up to your screen name ! :angry2:

Sorry to be so dense, but is this a videowave screen shot?

Sorry to be so dense, but is this a videowave screen shot?

Absolutely. Are you not familiar wit it?