• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

I just bought this device and when I connect the component cables into the T.V the video is only in black and white. I have tried using different component cables and a different T.V with the same result. I tried connecting the game consoles component cable to the T.V and the color worked. Is this an issue with the game capture device?

#2 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:52 PM

View Postdarkquestio, on 14 May 2011 - 09:47 AM, said:

I just bought this device and when I connect the component cables into the T.V the video is only in black and white. I have tried using different component cables and a different T.V with the same result. I tried connecting the game consoles component cable to the T.V and the color worked. Is this an issue with the game capture device?

Go to OPTIONs and select your correct signal (look shot):

Posted Image

Claudio

My specs: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 SP1, Core I5@4ghz, 16 GB Memory, HD 6 TB, CrossfireX 6850 XFX, Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe, AverTV HD DVR, Mygica X5807, Roxio GC
........................................................................Cauptain Youtube Channel - Consoles HD..................................................................
_____________________________________________________________________________________

#3 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:26 PM

View PostCauptain, on 14 May 2011 - 02:52 PM, said:

Go to OPTIONs and select your correct signal (look shot):

Posted Image

Claudio

I've tried every single one of them, and there is still no color on neither the T.V nor the game capture screen

#4 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:30 PM

View Postdarkquestio, on 14 May 2011 - 03:26 PM, said:

I've tried every single one of them, and there is still no color on neither the T.V nor the game capture screen

What´s the source?? Console?? If PS3 console, reset your Ps3 with POWER ON pressed, wait 1 bip and release. Go to your TV and configure it in 720p only.

Edited by Cauptain, 14 May 2011 - 03:31 PM.

My specs: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 SP1, Core I5@4ghz, 16 GB Memory, HD 6 TB, CrossfireX 6850 XFX, Asus P7P55D-E Deluxe, AverTV HD DVR, Mygica X5807, Roxio GC
........................................................................Cauptain Youtube Channel - Consoles HD..................................................................
_____________________________________________________________________________________

#5 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

View PostCauptain, on 14 May 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

What´s the source?? Console?? If PS3 console, reset your Ps3 with POWER ON pressed, wait 1 bip and release. Go to your TV and configure it in 720p only.
It is both the PS3 and the Wii. I have already set the PS3 to 720p

#6 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:49 PM

View Postdarkquestio, on 14 May 2011 - 03:34 PM, said:

It is both the PS3 and the Wii. I have already set the PS3 to 720p

I had the same problem with the PS3.

if you have another card to make the change for it first.

But it only took him to reset the configs and sets it to 720p, and reset my PC ready. everything worked normally.

Do it. Reset your PS3 and your PC

Claudio

#7 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

View PostCauptain, on 14 May 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

I had the same problem with the PS3.

if you have another card to make the change for it first.

But it only took him to reset the configs and sets it to 720p, and reset my PC ready. everything worked normally.

Do it. Reset your PS3 and your PC

Claudio

I just reset them both and it is still the same. I believe the problem has to lie in the game capture device. Since no matter what component I try the T.V screen is still colorless.

#8 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:08 PM

View Postdarkquestio, on 14 May 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

I just reset them both and it is still the same. I believe the problem has to lie in the game capture device. Since no matter what component I try the T.V screen is still colorless.

Search in google for AMCAP, got it, open your RGC software , open AMCAP and select Signal in AMCAP. Test and reply.

Claudio

#9 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

View PostCauptain, on 14 May 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

Search in google for AMCAP, got it, open your RGC software , open AMCAP and select Signal in AMCAP. Test and reply.

Claudio

Nothing shows up on AMCAP and the other two screens remain colorless

#10 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:24 PM

View Postdarkquestio, on 14 May 2011 - 04:19 PM, said:

Nothing shows up on AMCAP and the other two screens remain colorless

Very complicated. Do you test in other PC??

#11 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

View PostCauptain, on 14 May 2011 - 04:24 PM, said:

Very complicated. Do you test in other PC??

No sadly I don't have another Pc I can test it on. But my concern is why is the T.V screen also colorless. Does it mean that the problem lies in the capture device?

#12 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:49 PM

View Postdarkquestio, on 14 May 2011 - 04:32 PM, said:

No sadly I don't have another Pc I can test it on. But my concern is why is the T.V screen also colorless. Does it mean that the problem lies in the capture device?

Hummm try this: Set  480p for PS3 , conect in RGC, not use COMPONENT OUT, conect RGC  on PC and open RGC software. Have colors??

#13 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

View PostCauptain, on 14 May 2011 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hummm try this: Set  480p for PS3 , conect in RGC, not use COMPONENT OUT, conect RGC  on PC and open RGC software. Have colors??

No there are still no colors.

#14 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

View Postdarkquestio, on 14 May 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

No there are still no colors.

Problably defective hardware. But I recommend try in other PC before exchange for a new RGC.

Claudio

#15 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

View PostCauptain, on 14 May 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

Problably defective hardware. But I recommend try in other PC before exchange for a new RGC.

Claudio

I tried it on another PC ad it  still did not work correctly. Would you happen to know how I would go about exchanging since I ordered it from online.

#16 Cauptain

Cauptain

Digital Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:15 PM

View Postdarkquestio, on 14 May 2011 - 06:12 PM, said:

I tried it on another PC ad it  still did not work correctly. Would you happen to know how I would go about exchanging since I ordered it from online.

Simple: ROXIO RGC Support

Claudio

#17 darkquestio

darkquestio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

View PostCauptain, on 14 May 2011 - 06:15 PM, said:

Simple: ROXIO RGC Support

Claudio

Thank you for all of your help

#18 ivanatrox

ivanatrox

• Administrators
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:03 PM

darkquestio,

Please check your PM.

Ivan
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !

#19 will123

will123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

i have exact same problem no colour i have tried changing the tv thing on the software also i have a video of it in black and white but i have just bought a new hd component cable because my current one does not reach 1080i only pal settings ??? what shall i do i have also reset my computer and ps3 is it the device or ... ???

#20 will123

will123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:06 AM

YESHHHH ALL SORTED BUY AN HD COMPONENT CABLE OF EBAY FOR PS3 FOR ONLY #£3 AND NOW IT WORKS MINT BUY IT IF THIS PROBLEM HAS HAPPENED TO U
!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users