Jump to content

Roxio Community

Music


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mlp52

mlp52

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

While making a photoshow, my music which is perfectly lined up with the pictures in the preview mode is different and out of sync in the finished produuct mode.  I've re-done it several times but to no avail.  How do I fix this?  Thanks

mlp

#2 myguggi

myguggi

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,798 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

View Postmlp52, on 27 May 2011 - 04:44 PM, said:

While making a photoshow, my music which is perfectly lined up with the pictures in the preview mode is different and out of sync in the finished produuct mode.  I've re-done it several times but to no avail.  How do I fix this?  Thanks

mlp

A lot more info required. What program are you using to create the photoshow. I assume you actually mean a slideshow and are not referring to the program called Roxio PhotoShow.

Please give some details about the slideshow: time length, transitions, internal tracks used, etc.

Walt

Dell Dimension 4500S;Windows XP Home Edition  SP3; IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 CPU 2.00GHz, 784MB RAM
(NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 128 MB memory disabled because of failure)
IntelŪ 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller; DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
SoundMAX Digital Audio
SamsunG CDR/DVD-ROm SM 332B
HLDS GSA-5120D External LG Super-Multi ReWriter
WDC WD400BB-75DEA0, 40 GB HD; Prolific PL3507 Combo External Hard Drive, 80 GB; Maxtor 6 L200R0 USB Hard Drive, 250GB

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook; Intel Duo CPU 64 bit, T6400 @ 2.0Ghz; 4.0 GB RAM; Vista Home Premium 64bit
Toshiba MK3252GSX ATA 286GB hard drive; HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L ATA burner
Intel 4Series Express Chipset


#3 mlp52

mlp52

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

View Postmyguggi, on 27 May 2011 - 06:05 PM, said:

A lot more info required. What program are you using to create the photoshow. I assume you actually mean a slideshow and are not referring to the program called Roxio PhotoShow.

Please give some details about the slideshow: time length, transitions, internal tracks used, etc.

I'm using Photoshow which is an extra program.  It's Roxio Photoshow.    There are no transitions, it all done automatically for me.  I have to try & get the music lined up as best as I can.  It's not precise like the slideshow which I can edit  as a video file.    It's just over 8 minutes long.   The reason I'm using Photoshow instead of a slideshow is because it has a better selection of slideshow overlays, video effects and  text effects.

Edited by mlp52, 27 May 2011 - 07:05 PM.


#4 mlp52

mlp52

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

View Postmlp52, on 27 May 2011 - 06:27 PM, said:

I'm using Photoshow which is an extra program.  It's Roxio Photoshow.    There are no transitions, it all done automatically for me.  I have to try & get the music lined up as best as I can.  It's not precise like the slideshow which I can edit  as a video file.    It's just over 8 minutes long.   The reason I'm using Photoshow instead of a slideshow is because it has a better selection of slideshow overlays, video effects and  text effects.

Just to let you know, I finally updated my PhotoShow and now the program works.   Thank you

mlp




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users