• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yaowsers

yaowsers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

Does anyone know how many pictures the slideshow can hold?  I've got 108 pics now and it's not letting me add any more.  Thanks!

Amy

#2 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,446 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

View Postyaowsers, on 30 May 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

Does anyone know how many pictures the slideshow can hold?  I've got 108 pics now and it's not letting me add any more.  Thanks!

Amy

Use VideoWave (Edit Video-Advanced), not the Slide Show Assistant, and you should be good to go.
Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

Main System:
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard; Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3GB (3 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
PLEXTOR Black DVD Burner, Model PX-880SA; Pioneer Black 8X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R Burner
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB Video Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card
Windows XP Pro w/SP3

Backup Computer:
ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Windows 7 Pro w/SP1

#3 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,963 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:48 AM

From an IM:

i'm trying to use mydvd 2010 version. i've had it for a while and have had no problems with it...up until now. i've been trying to use it and all of a sudden, when i pull it up, none of the options for changing menus, menu backgrounds (or anything else in that section) or even under the "project view" section - the menu option are available! it goes straight to adding movies and automatically starts playing whatever video i added. not only that, but i can't get it to turn off the movie, either. do you know what's going on? i've made lots of dvds with multiple videos and slideshows all on the disc with different backgrounds and music in the past. within the last month, this problem started happening! any help is appreciated since tech support is not willing to help.
Amy

That casts a little more info on the problem...

What you described indicates that you have selected a No Menu Project in MyDVD :huh:

What you need to do to get back to "normal" is File - New Project - DVD.

That should do the trick ;)

Keep in mind that the recommended workflow is to develope your Project in VideoWave (Edit Video-Advanced) until you have things as you like. Then go into MyDVD and add the project.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users